~28~

~Still in Paris~
~Amelia's POV~

All the guys and girl were getting ready because the boys had something planned for us. So we all put on regular clothes and so did the guys. We were all set to go so we all got in separate cars.

"Babe where are we going?" I said nuzzling into Luke as the ride was getting quite long and i was getting tired.

"You'll see babe. " Luke says

"Are we all going to the same place" I asked.

"No we are all getting dropped off in different places. But we all have the same motives as to what we are doing" Luke says

"Ok wake me up when we are there love "I say and Luke kisses my head and i fell asleep.

~Jamie's POV~

Me and Calum were in the car and I felt a little awkward because he wasn't talking.

"Calum is everything alright " I asked

"O-of c-course wh-yy wouldn't i-i be" he said stuttering.

"Your stuttering Calum" I say

"I just need to relax" he said and he began shaking a bit.

"Calum" I said putting my hands on his cheek and making him face me.

"Listen love don't be nervous I don't know what you're planning but I'm sure it's going to be great." I say and he calms down

"Thanks Jamie. You just reminded me why I'm doing this" He said and the driver stopped

"Tu es là" the driver said (you're here)

"Merci monsieur" we said (thank you sir)

We got out of the car and I see that we are at a stadium.

"It's not Fifth Harmony again, right Cal" I asked

"No it's well you'll see" He said and we went into the stadium and went to our private seats.

"Hello Paris" I hear a voice say and then a spot light beams showing none other than

"Holy shit Kellin Quinn. We're in a sleeping with sirens show Calum" I say and I'm nearly in tears.

"Yea I know you love them so I brought you to a show. We also got backstage tickets so you get to meet your other future husband" Calum said and I hugged him making him fall back into his chair and i gave him the biggest kiss.

"Alright babe now lets see the show" Calum says and I sat down and watch them play.

~a couple hours later~

"Ok lets go meet my future husband " I say and pull Calum to the back, But then Calum pulls me back and grabs me by my waist.

"You've already met him. " Calum said getting down on one knee. I put my hands over my mouth as gasped and smiled like an idiot.

"Jamie, this is me promising that one day I'll really propose to you. I love you Jasmine Smith. Will you promise me that one day you will say yes when I ask you to be my wife and will you promise me to say I do when we're getting married? " Calum said

"Yes Calum 100 time yes" I said and Kellin came out with a little box and handed it to Cal. Calum opened and it had a small diamond in the middle of a music note.

He stood up and I kissed him like never before.

"Someone is gettin laid tonight" Kellin yelled and the rest of the band wolf whistled.

"I love you future Mrs. Hood " Calum said

"I love you Mr. Hood" I say and kiss him one last time.