~16~

A/N ok before I start the story can I just say thank you for +200 reads you guys are amazing and I love you and yeah bye love you.

~Calums POV~

We just finished our show in Phoenix, and now we're headed to LA for the VMA's. The girls are coming with, us not to the actual show but to the after party. Amelia is going to be with Luke, Jamie is going to be with me, Emily is with Michael obviously, and Ashley and Ashton are going together.

"Mates I can't believe this is actually happening" I say as we are backstage getting ready to perform.

"Yea who would have that a couple of lads from no where would end up here" Ashton says and Me, Mikey, and Luke smirk

"Pleases don't " Ashton whines

"How did we end up here in the first place" We sang at the top of our lungs.

"Shut up, I said I liked your Cobain shirt remember " Ashton says

"Alright guys your on" The lady says

"Lets go rock out guys" Luke says and we go on stage and sing amnesia.

~After the show~

We get home having to change into something formal, like a tuxedo.

All the guys were done, the girls were no where to be found.

"Guys I look like a legit penguin " Luke says

"Come on Luke you don't look that bad" I hear Ashley say from the top of the stairs

~3rd person POV~

Ashley wore a dark navy blue dress, her hair in a classy bun, nude lipstick on, a slight smokey eye, with a beautiful diamond necklace around her neck, and nude heels.

She walked down the steps but Ashton was sitting in the couch.

"Ash I think you might want to take a look at Ashley " Michael says

All the boys had their tuxedos on with dress shoes and their hair slicked back well except Luke, quiff game strong bro, quiff game strong.

"Ashley you look...wow" Ashton says as he gets off the couch and goes to Ashley

"Thanks Ash you don't look to bad yourself, drummer boy" Ashley says with a wink.

"Mikey?" Emily says and causes the attention to go to her.

Her hair was newly dyed black, but just for today she said she'd dye it pink again tomorrow and Mikey also dyed his hair black just for tonight.

Emily had her hair curled but pinned to the side. A nice simple black dress, with fake blue diamonds at the waist. It went down to her feet. She had a simple black eye shadow, but white eyeliner to make her eyes pop. She had light pink lips, with her gold bracelet and black heels.

"Emily your so perfect " Michael says as he takes her hand

"Thanks Kitten" Emily says and kisses Mikey on the cheek.

"You guys are gross" Jamie says

Jamie had on a white dress, he hair straightened. She had on red lipstick, with a light green eye shadow. She had a gold, diamond ring on her middle finger. She had red heels on.

"You look great Jamie" Calum said, his feelings have been changing, he sees Jamie as this beautiful human being, he has the urge to hold her hand, little did he know that she and Kian just broke up the other night because she lost feelings for him, and found a new guy who just so happens to be Calum Thomas Hood.

"Thanks Cal" She said and a blush creeps on her face.

They have been waiting for Amelia to come down for at least ten minutes now

"Where is Amelia?" Asked Luke as he paces back and forth anxiously.

"I'm right here sorry I took so long" Says the blonde girl as she makes her way down the steps, she held her dress in her hands

Amelia wore a red dress that went down to her feet, black heels, a gold necklace, diamond bracelet and a ring that said love. Her hair was curled to perfection, black smokey eye to make her bright baby blue eyes pop. She had on light pink lip gloss.

"Amelia you look, ugh...ugh" Luke says but couldn't manage to get anything out.

"Thanks I think?" Amelia says laughing.

"Alright guys lets hit the road " Jamie says and they get the limo and off they were

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so yeah, thanks and I loves you, so tell me who do you ship the most.

Amelia + Luke =Lamelia

Jamie + Calum= Jalum

Emily + Michael= Emikey (I dunno soz)

Ashley + Ashton= there is really no ship name for this so let's just say Ash

My OTP is Emikey and Jalum. k bye -Amelia