~10~

~Amelias POV~

Everyone made it back safety...thank god. We told Payton what happened and her and the other cops are looking for my mother. We were all in the living room.

"Nana what's going on" Jamie said

"I knew Lillian would come back. But she didn't come back for you Amelia, nor did she come for Matthew. Ashley knows what I'm talking about. Let's go. follow my car and you'll see what I'm talking about " Nana says and we get in our cars and follow Nana. After about an hour drive we pulled up at a beautiful white 2 story house. I grabbed Matt and my luggage and went in the house. Ashley and Ashton were already there I put my things in a room and Matt's in another. I head downstairs to find all the guys and girls there but my Nana is holding a baby it looks about 2 years old.

"Nana who is this?" I ask

"This is your sister or new daughter...Chloe" Nana says

"But I thought it was just me and Matt " I say

"You see before your father passed your mom was pregnant...she gave it up for adoption but with help from Ashley I was able to get her back. She's yours now" Nana. My legs started getting shaky and I couldn't stand I was gonna fall when Calum caught me and carried me bridal style to the couch. And gave me some water.

"Are you alright Amelia" Luke says rubbing my cheek

"Yea there's...just to much going on today" I say

"How am I suppose to take care of two kids. I still have to go to school and I have to pursue my dream" I add

"I'll be here every step of the way...I mean we yeah we" Calum says and then grabbed Chloe from Nana and handed her to me

"So she's mine now and so is Matt?" I say

"Yes and no...you are still to young to care for her since she is still considered an infant...so she's mine until you turn 18" Ashley says

"Ok well...i guess my life is...I don't even know anymore...I can't take care of a kid I still am a kid...fuck me" I say

"Watch your mouth or I'll hit you with a spoon" Nana says

"Ok...i'm sorry...it's just...to much to take in but I'm happy I have my family back" I say and kiss Chloe's head.

~at 10 pm~

After Nana left we explored the house. It has 10 rooms, 8 bathrooms and a beautiful backyard with a pool. Right now me and Luke were with the kids. I had Matt and Luke had Chloe. We were trying to put them to sleep.

"Babe?" I said

"Yea" Luke says

"I understand if you don't want to do this you can find someone better. I don't wanna pull you down" I say as I tuck Matt in.

"No...Amelia no ok I love you. Ok and no one is better than you in my eyes and I will always love you. These little children may not be mine or yours but we will be their parents." Luke says as he puts down Chloe.

"I love you more Luke" I say and kiss him him

"That's not possible " Luke says as we pull away.

"I know what you do when you get stressed and if you so much touch a razor with the intention to-" Luke says but I cut him off with a kiss and then pull away.

"Luke I promise...but I'm leaving in a week to Florida for playlist live with the girls and I'm taking the kids with me ok" I say with a smile

"Ok" He said

"Mom I can't sleep" Matt says and me and Luke sit on his bed. I gently rub Matt's cheek and send him a gentle smile.q

and then we went to the backyard and found Ashton, Ashley, Jamie, Calum, Michael, Emily all of them drinking a beer. Ashton handed one to Luke and Emily passed me one. I took a sip and we talked all night like when we first met, except when we met we drank water not beer. Today was filled with excitement and fear. But I have everything I've ever wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) Hey guys tell me what you think I feel like I should delete the story because I don't like it. But I wanna know what you think ok bye loves ~Amelia