~12~

No song this time babes sorry

(Amelias POV)

"Amelia I can explain " Luke said. He was kissing this other girl. She had long black curled hair and strange green eyes. She wore a nirvana shirt with black skinny jeans and a long grey coat. She had combat boots and a beanie placed carelessly over her head.

"Please do Lucas" I said as I let a hot tear run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away.

"I was just um..." He started but trailed off.

"Lucas did the 3 years we spent together mean nothing." I said my face started burning up. I felt as if I was going to crash then and there.

"Amelia I love you I really do" Luke said coming close to me but I took steps away from him.

"Don't come any where near me Lucas. I can't even look at you anymore. I guess this is the perfect time to tell you that I'm leaving to Los Angeles, California. Me and the girls got a record deal." I say

"When do you leave" Luke said

"Tonight" I say

"But the kids Amelia " He said stepping forward and grabbing me by the waist.

"They are my kids" I say and then we went silent. I look up and I was starting into his ocean blue eyes.

"Luke no go back with that girl because if she can come between us then you obviously love her. I never want to see you again" I say trying to get out of his grip. He got angry and threw me on the floor. Calum ran to help me.

"Fine leave you bitch, and take both of those worthless human beings with you" Luke spat at me as he went back to the other girl, grabbed her by her waist and walked off to god knows where. Calum helped me up. My hip hurt badly.

"Cal can you drive me home I want to leave to LA early because if I see Luke again I'm not going to want to leave. Tell the girls I'll see them there." I say and Cal nods

"I'll drive you and the kids to the airport to" He says and I smile and thank him

~At the airport~

"Thanks again Cal, I'm going to miss you" I say and hug Cal. His arms around my waist and my arms around his neck.

"Amelia I know this probably isn't the right place or right time to tell you this but I've loved you ever since year 8. I never said anything because you were with Luke and you really loved him and you probably hate me now. And I'm sorry because I ramble when I'm nervous. But to be honest I'm always nervous when I'm around you. I'm your just so beautiful and talented and have great music taste. But-" Calum says but I cut him off with a kiss. It was slow and passionate, our lips moved in sync. I pulled away as if heard the intercom call out my flight. I hugged Cal one last time and then got on to the plane with the kids. I watched out the window as we left beautiful Perth, Australia.

~Calums POV~

It's currently 7 pm and I'm at home alone drinking. Ashley, Emily and Jamie went left an hour ago. Ashton and Michael are drinking away their sorrows because they didn't handle the break up so well and said a few of angered, false, hurtful, words to their now ex-girlfriends. I'm going to miss Amelia. Just the way we said goodbye. The whole scenario is replaying in my mind. How her lips felt against mine. Her smile, her eyes, the way she was so passionate about everything she does.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Luke came bursting through the door, drunk, no shoes and crying.

"Where is she!!" He screamed.

"Who"  I say

"Amelia" Luke said falling on to the couch.

"She's on her way to LA her plane doesn't land for another 30 minutes or so" I say

"I messed up so bad Cal, she was the love of my life, I loved her so much" He says and anger fills my body.

"You didn't love her Luke!" I yelled as I jump off the couch and stand up and Luke does the same

"I sure as hell do" He yelled back.

"Really, because if you love her you would have never cheated on her! You know what love is. Love is watching someone you love, love someone else, and try to act like your fine when really your dying inside! Real love is watching the person you love be with some douche bag who doesn't deserve her! Love is letting someone go in hopes that they'll be happy...even if its not with you...and trust me Lucas what you did to her...no you don't love her Lucas, because I love her. You treated her like shit! But you know in her eyes you were a god, a prince, but in mine your an ass. I love Amelia Luke, and don't tell me you loved her...because you sure as hell didn't " I yell calming down a but a the end.

"Calum..." Luke says but I cut his off

"No Luke, I'm happy she left now she won't have to put up with you. Good night" I say and storm off into my room slamming the door behind me and falling on my bed. My phone dings and I check and see that I got a text.

Amelia <3 : Hey Cal the kids and I just landed and I wanted to say thank you for everything. Love you Cal x

Me: I'm glad you guys made it safe. No problem love anything for you. Love you Amelia xx

I locked my phone and stared at the celling and thought damn this is the most fucked up Christmas ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is dedicated to my friend writerslove0980 because she wanted another update and yea so I hope you guys really like it bye babes. _Amelia