~13~

Damn your eyes by Alex Clare

I can do what I want,

I'm in complete control

That's what I tell myself!

I got a mind of my own,

I'll be alright alone

Don't need anybody else!

I give myself a good talking to

No more being a fool for you

I remember how you made me wanna

surrender!

Damn your eyes

For taking my breath away

for making me wanna stay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke, Am, Jamie, Cal are 18, Emily and Mikey are 19, Ash and Ashley are 20. Matt is 12, Chloe is 4. And new addition to the family Jacob he is Ashleys 2 year old son.

(Amelias POV)

~2014~

Little update we are currently at the New York forum (Idk if there is one, no hate). None of us girls have dated yet. Jamie is in a relationship with Kian Lawley he's really sweet but there is something off about that kid and I don't know what it is. Ashley got knocked up as soon as we got here. We don't know the dad but I guess it's better that way. We are currently practicing for or show tonight we are touring with 1D who we've became very close to. And some other band but the sad thing is we'll be on a tour bus with the other band and not Harry and the boys. Jamie dyed parts of her hair blonde and we met All Time Low and are writing some songs with them. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Emily who has pixie blue hair.

"Amelia what song first" Emily asked

"Um...I'm thinking lets start off and finish with a cover, so ugh 21 guns by Green Day" I suggest

"Yea alright. 1-2-3-4" Ashley yells and we start the song

~Lukes POV~

"Do you know what's worth fighting for when it's not worth dying for" We heard a familiar voice. I look over to see where Calum is but he's no where to be found. We ran to the stage and saw none other then, the girls.

They hadn't noticed us yet, they were playing 21 Guns. They looked so different. This must be the band we were told of and are touring with for the next 4-5 months.

They finished the song and looked to the side. Amelia ran to Calum and wrapped her legs around his torso as he swung her around.

"It's so great to see you again Calum I missed you so much" She said with a smile, as he set her down and then her eyes landed on me and her face dropped, she looked as if she were going to cry, I bet I looked the same. Before anymore damage could be done I ran off the stage. Then I ran into 3 little kids.

"Matt?, Chloe?" I asked

"Hello Lucas" Matt said coldly

"Lucas who is Lucas?" Chloe said

"Dada" the other little baby said

"Hey penguins what's up" I said smiling

"Do you really care?" Matt snapped

"Matthew don't be rude to...ugh what's your name" Chloe said

"He's just some jackass who broke our mom's heart." Matt said looking at me directly in the eyes

"Matt I love your mom I've never stopped loving her " I say

"Lies you cheated on her and on Christmas, you know how hard it was to see my mom cry, or how hard it is to leave your dad who you loved ed past tense no longer on, Christmas day." Matt said

"And you know I think maybe she'll go out with Calum, she did kiss at the airport when we left two years ago " Matt added

"She what" I say

"Yup she kissed him because he damn treated her better than you ever did." Matt say

"Matt can we go now Jacob is getting cold" Chloe says

"Is that Amelias kid" I ask

"No good bye" Matt says and they leave. I go into the dressing room and think over the whole scenario. She kissed Calum. Lucas, see mom cry, have my dad leave us on Christmas day. What's your name. She'll go out with Calum. He treated her better then you ever did. All the thoughts drowning my mind. But the one thing that stuck out the most was the look of disappointment on her face when she saw me. Fuck this is going to be a long ass tour.

~Amelias POV~

Michael and Ashton were just standing there looking at Emily and Ashley talk to Calum.

"So am I the only 5sauce member that is alive " Calum said and we laugh

"Pretty much" We all say in unison.

~After rehearsals~

Me and the girls were in the dressing room.

"Guys I really want to talk to Ashton but I can't he called me a...I don't even want to remember " Ashley says

"Not to mention it's exactly 2 years since that...Merry Christmas guys" Emily says as I stare into complete oblivion.

"Am what's wrong you love Christmas " Jamie says

Then the guys entered our room with 1D.

"Niall, Harry!" I say and hug them. I wasn't really close with any of the other boy. I pulled away and saw Luke staring at me.

"Am you didn't answer my question. Why don't you and the kids celebrate Christmas anymore?" Jamie says

"I guess I just don't want to remember the day that I lost my first love" I say and Luke sits next to me.

"And I don't want to remember the day my father broke his promise and told me he'd always love me and be there for me, and called me worthless" Matt says entering the room, and sending Luke and icy glare.

"I'm lost" Niall says

"Aren't you always" I say and we laugh.

Chloe comes and sits on my lap. And whispers in my ear.

"Mommy Matt has booboo's on his arms" She says and then i look to Luke and he heard too. I look over at Matt and he's fixing his bracelets.

"Matthew"  I say and everyone's attention went to us.

"Yes mom" He answers

"Take off your bracelets " I say and he does and I see what I never expected. Cuts and scars all over my son's arm.

"Why?" I ask as I give Chloe to Luke and Matt sits in between me and Luke.

"Amelia do you know how hard it is to lose two dads that told you they love you and will always be there and then have them leave you like you're nothing...i'm just a mistake" Matt say standing up on the last part I stand up too. I hug him and then Chloe jumped off of Lukes lap and joins us, then everyone was hugging, everyone except for Luke, Ashton and Michael were on a different side no where near Emily and Ashley. This is gonna be a long tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this chapter sucked big ass. I'm still wondering if I should do the character answers I don't if you guys really want to know but yea k bye ~ Amelia