1

Piercen_

I jumped over the log that had fallen during the storm last night. As I continued to walk along the trail I heard a faint ticking in the back. At first I thought it was the music but as the song changed from Eleanor rigby too wish you were here, I realized the ticking was still there. I slowly slid off my headphones and looked around, it gone quiet now. Then suddenly I heard a loud distorted sound echo around me. I ran quickly threw the trail and I saw the opening of the trees that led to my school. I ran and ran and once I made it, two arms wrapped around me.

I kicked and pushed but the person held on. I looked quickly at the person and realized it was Nancy wheeler, practically the queen of the school. Nancy was perfect in every way, except the fact she was holding me. "Let go of me!" I screamed, the noise still in my head like after you hear something loud over and over and is stays for awhile. "What's wrong" she asked letting go of me finally but I just shook my head, "none of your business". I quickly looked around before slipping my headphones back in and wondering away.

NancysPov

I watched as the girl left and then felt a tap on my shoulder. "Johnathan holy shit, don't scare me like that" I complained as I turned around, "sorry just wanted to ask who that was". I looked forward and saw her enter the building then turned back, "no idea. Ask robins she might know. I just wonder why she was running, what's in the woods". Just then, will ran over and had his hand on his neck, "he's back and he's here". I looked at johnathan wide eyed then at will, "you think she.." I asked and johnathan nodded.

I caught will up on what happened as we walked to class. It was the first day of senior year and I was very much lost. Once I find my class, I walked in just for the teacher to yell at me, "sit down Nancy and don't be late again!" "Yes sorry sir" I hurried over and sat in the first desk I saw, not realizing who it was but till a familiar voice excitedly said 'hey'. I looked over to see it was robin and I smiled at her. I studied the room and who was in it. I looked around, seeing some familiar faces and some not, then the person beside me, it was her. Her hair was hanging over her face, covering her ears, and I could see the small white string threw her hair leading to her ear.

Smart.

( y'all aren't gonna like how this story ends but I have it planned out. Sorry I'm advance)