9

Robin

I sat beside Nancy and Y/n as Nancy held Y/n arm and Y/n zoned out on her music. "So what do we do?" Steve asked and max replied "kill him. That's our only choice". Everyone thought for a moment before looking at eleven, "we can kill her" she recommended and Nancy shot her head up, "no! What". "Why would you recommend that el" mike asked as el shook her head, "they're connected somehow. You notice all the bruises on her fingers. Each finger tip it slightly bruised and red at the top" she pointed out.

I reached over and grabbed her fingers, her not reacting probably in her own world. The tips of her fingers looked like she had slammed them into the car door multiple times. They are connected. I held her fingers and messed with them, squeezing one of them too see if they hurt but nothing happened, not even a twitch. "Wait wait wait. So you're saying then only way to kill Vecna is to kill y/n" eddie asked and i looked over at Nancy, she had her fingers up to her chin like she does when she thinks. She glanced over at me then quickly looked down, her face reddening.

I looked down at Y/n fingers and fiddled with them as we all discussed this information, "this is so stupid! She just got friends and now we have to kill her" I protested, not wanting her to die. I was starting to like her company and she was cool, "trust me robin we don't want to kill her anymore than you do" Nancy argued back and I squeezed Y/n hand into a fist. "So what are we supposed to do? Kill Y/n and then just carry on with our lives" Eddie asked and eleven perked opened her eyes, her nose bleeding, "she wouldn't mind".

Everyone looked around then at eleven who was staring at Y/n, "she wants to die. She also would sacrifice herself for us". "How do you know that" mike asked and eleven pointed towards Y/n, "I told her". Y/n was now back and her eyes were open, she was wiping off the blood with her other hand, "I would sacrifice myself for you all. You're my only friends in the past...well 20 years of my life". I squeezed her first again and she looked over at me and smiled, her dice slightly red. I looked at her eyes and they were blue when they were usually brown (I know this is inaccurate for some people but it's important).

"You don't think he'd morph her into him do y'all" Nancy asked and I realized she noticed what I noticed. "I mean didnt he say he wanted you to join him and help him" will asked then looked at her eyes, "those are the same color as mine when I'm possessed" he pointed out. He was right. Y/n was slowly morphing into Henry, and I think Nancy is falling along with all of this.