2

Y/NsPOV

I watched as Nancy ran in and got yelled at by the teacher, immediately telling her to sit down. She scurried over and got her pencil out before the girl next to her, Robin, said hey, startling her. Nancy smiled back at her as I looked back towards my desk and picking out the dirt under my nails, I might've gotten a bit messy after that 'morning run'. "Now let me call roll" the teacher announced while picking up the paper and going over the names. "Tommy" a kid raised their hand. "Nancy" she raised her hand. "Robin", "y/n". I slowly raised my hand, not wanting people to look at me.

She marked me present then carried on. I noticed Nancy staring at me in the corner of my eye but I just kept looking forward till she looked over at robin and started whispering to her.

RobinsPov

I noticed nancy kept staring at Y/n and I hated it. I've liked nancy since this whole stupid Vecna thing happened but she's straight, obviously. But I still get jealous when she stares at another girl, or even another guy. Y/n was really pretty but I've never talked to her, she's so quiet and I don't think I've ever heard her speak honestly. Nancy looked away eventually and turned her head to me, catching me staring at her. "Can we invite Y/n to eat with us" she pleaded and at first I was gonna say no but then she added "please robin" and I gave in.

Nancy leaned over and asked.

NancysPov

"Hey Y/n I was wondering if you wanted to eat with Robin and my friends" I invited but she just shook her head, "please, I promise we aren't mean and I'd love to get to know you!" I added on. She looked at me then back at robin before looking back at me, "ok". "Great! We can mee-" I was gonna offer to meet up with her but she interrupted with "I know where y'all sit". I was slightly surprised and taken back bu that but shrugged anyways, "ok well I can't wait to see you there". She nodded then went back to whatever she was doing.

I looked over at robin and smiled, "she agreed". Robin smiled and nodded before looking at the teacher then at the clock, probably ready to go. I had math after this and I was not excited.