5

Robin

We walked in and I pulled off the tarp over the canoe. Eddie popped out with a knife and threw around till he saw us, "oh hey guys". He then stopped and looked at Y/n, "who's that". "That is Y/n creel" I answered for her and he looked at us, "creel". "What are we thinking here" mike interrupted, being stupid like always, "Y/n who's your father" I asked her and she sat down in the random chair that was in the corner, "John creel" she replied, fear in her eyes. "Does he have a brother" Dustin asked and she shrugged, "I've never met my other family. Dad said they weren't important".

Everyone looked around at eachother before eleven interrupted, "what can you do". Y/n looked at her confused, "what do you mean what can I do" I asked and she lifted up her hand and threw the empty box of cereal across the room. "I can't do that!" Y/n frantically yelled, "yes you can, music" eleven continued on. Y/n thought a moment before replying with "I mean sometimes when I listen to music I end up in this black area with water on the floor but I thought that was just my safe place".

"Have you heard any clock noises recently" max asked, walking forward a bit, "Yes" Nancy replied, "this morning you ran to me then will can up and said-", "-he's back". Y/n stood up, "first off I didn't run too you, I was running away and you happened to be there. Second off, someone explain to me what the fuck is going on because you're scaring me". Nancy walked towards her and made her sit back down as we explained everything to her.

Y/n was fiddling with her earbuds and had her eyes closed. "What is she doing" Lucas asked and all the girls said "processing". "Y/n can you tell us anything about your childhood" johnathan asked and she just looked up at us, "no. I know I've lived with my father since I was born and my mom died when I was 6" she explained, "I've been raised on music, my favorite song is Eleanor rigby by the Beatles and I have no friends".

"No siblings, cousins, uncles" will asked and she just shook her head. Everyone stayed quiet for a moment before Nancy randomly blurted out "what if we have eleven enter her mind and like dig around for something". I smiled proudly at the idea while mike nodded, "yeah yeah. El can you do that". Eleven nodded, looked around the room for a radio and blindfold. Once she was set, she entered.