11

Y/n

I sat down on and chair and Nancy was beside me, holding my hand, while Robin held my other. I looked up at robin and smiled, she smiled back before reaching down and hugging me. I then turned to Nancy and smiled, "if I die, you can mourn but don't let it tear you". I put in my earbuds and pressed play on my Walkman then closed my eyes. I felt robins hand squeeze mine then her thumb glide across my pointer finger.

I slowly drifted into a black void then I was in Henry's mind. I tried my best to move my hand but I didn't know if it was doing anything on the outside so I just waited.

El

I watched as nancy and robin comforted Y/n as she left. I could tell nancy liked Y/n but I always thought she liked robin. Nancy looked over at robin and placed a hand on hers so kinda comfort her since she was anxious. Robin then looked down, "she's in". I quickly took the blindfold and mike turned on the static. I grabbed his hand before focusing on the static and slowly entering her mind.

I looked around the red and black land before running around a huge broken pillar to find Y/n next to Vecna. I slowly walked towards them, his back to me. I lifted up my hand, and slowly tightened around his neck before moving my head to the side to snap his neck. His neck went to the side, so far it would've killed a human twice, then I turned him around. "I knew you'd come eventually" he bellowed as I tried to make the hold on him tighter and tighter.

Y/n ran up behind him and ripped off one of his tentacles around his neck, he called out in pain. Maybe that's what kills him. I used my other hand and pulled another one out, he cried out even louder. "YOULL REGRET THIS" he screamed and she ripped out another, "you can join me know Y/n! Live forever instead of dying for that stupid girl of yours. You know she dosent even like you, she fancy's robin". I looked over at Y/n and she ran up and ripped the last two out, "fuck you" she whispered.

"Get out and go check on the others!" I yelled to her but she wouldn't, she walked over to him, "Y/n LEAVE" I yelled once again. She looked over at me then back at Henry before grabbing his head and completely ripping it to the side to were it was just dangling. She then vanished into the air and I mentally thanked her, that does help.