12

Robin

Y/n came back and ripped out her head phones as we both let go of her hands. "Where is she? Is she ok?" Mike asked, not letting go of els hand and starting to shake her. "She's fine mike! She's killing hi-" she assured him but stopped mid sentence and belled over like she just got punched in the gut. She felt her back and laid on the floor and cried out in pain. I ran over to her along with Nancy and started asking if she was ok.

She felt her neck and started scratching at it and screaming, "IT FUCKING BURNS". I looked at Nancy with fear in my eyes as she looked up at everyone else, "what's happening? Why is she hurting". She then just kept crying out in pain till it stopped for a second then I heard eleven breath in deeply and she was back. She whipped her nose then ran over to
Y/n, "Why'd you take her headphones out", "We didn't sh-". "I took them out to see if you were ok, is he dead" Y/n whispered from the ground, eleven looked down at her then held her face in her hands, "yes. He's gone".

She sighed in relief as a single tear rolled down her cheek. Eleven got up and walked over to mike as she looked at Nancy, I backed up to let them talk.

Nancy

"Why'd you take them out you could've survived shithead" she scolded y/n as she sat up and leaned on her, "I was meant to die with him. If I didn't die now, I'd die slowly later and the pain would've caught up with me slowly over the years". "How'd you know?! Maybe it wouldn't of" I asked but she shook her before showing me her fingers, they were now fully reddish black like vecnas. I felt myself start to cry as she looked up at me and smiled.

She leaned forward and hugged me before whispering "give robin a chance, she really likes you". I glanced at robin who was staring at the ground and Steve had his hand on her shoulder, him staring at her. I pulled back and nodded then slowly watched as the one last tear rolled down her face and the light left her bright blue eyes, not having been brown in awhile.

I picked her and held her on my arms bridal style. Johnathan took her from me and said he knew where to take me so I let him have her, trusting him.