7

Nancy

Once Eleven was inside, Y/n put on her headphones then suddenly, her nose was bleeding. Robin quickly got by her, checking her out, while I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the blood under her nose. Mike was beside eleven like always and waited for any word. "She's in here with me" eleven whispered before it went silent again. Then a few minutes later eleven was out, but Y/n wasn't. "Where Y/n" I asked and eleven just looked at her then at me, "I was...pushed out".

I watched and wAtched for any sign of needing help but suddenly she shot her eyes open and fell into robins arms. I felt a quick spike of jealousy shoot threw me but ignored it, I don't know why I'm jealous. Robin held her as she just sat there and held on. Everyone was quiet and respectful as she calmed down then steve was the first to ask "what happened". She explained everything to us that she understood. Apparently, Henry is her brother and John is actually her uncle. She went to spend then night for a few nights but Henry ended up doing that whole thing so John took her and moved to a different house, over here.

"That dosent make sense why you don't remember anything though" Lucas remarked but Dustin spoke up, "well if she was young like uh how old are you". "20" she replied. "You would've been like 4 right" he asked and Y/n nodded, just old enough to talk atleast, "right when if you're uncle starts telling you things at a young age and he drills it into your brain, you'll believe that instead of the past". Eddie put his hand on top of Dustin's head and ruffled his hair around while Steve made a 'yeah!' Face.

"Wait but why are you 20" johnathan questioned and everyone nodded, "I was put in late. My uncle wanted to...I don't remember". "He probably wanted to lay low a few years before going out im public with you incase someone saw you and tried to take you to the orphanage or ask you questions that would bring back that memory. He also probably used that time to change your memory" max guessed, we all agreed with her. Y/n was still im robins arms as I handed her a paper towel to clean up her nose a bit more.

"Ok-" I started but then Y/ns eyes suddenly went clear and towards the ceiling. Vecna was listening.