3

Y/NsPOV
My best class was reading and I had it with Robin. I sat down in the back as she followed behind and sat beside me. At first I thought it was for me before she started talking to the kid beside us, will. Sometimes if you're in a regular class you'll have lower grades in your class if they're smart enough. I was pretty sure will is gay but he dosent have a boyfriend. I've known will and actually talked to him before once but that's it. Will nodded before glancing over at me and smiling, I quickly looked down at my table and admired the wall right after.

That class was stupid and next was math with no one I knew. I sat down beside a kid with raven hair and he was talking to Dustin, the school nerd. I only knew the raven hair kid as frog face because I had walked by him once and some kid was picking on him, calling him that. Then a girl walked in and sat infront of frog face and smiled stupidly at him. Kinda adorable. I didn't know who she was actually, I've never met her before. Mike leaned forward and kissed her then she looked over at me and smiled.

I smiled back, seeing how she looked nice, then at desk. After that class it was time for lunch. Joy. I grabbed my bag and walked out, earbuds in, and made my way to the cafeteria. As I walked in, I spotted their table. I badly didn't want to sit over there but it had to be better than the art room so why not. (Heartstopper reference). "Hey Y/n" Nancy greeted while I sat in the seat beside her. There were lots of kids at this table and I barley knew any of them. "This is mike, will, el, Dustin, Lucas, max, Steve, Johnathan, and argyle" she introduced, knowing I already knew robin and her.

Everyone said hi, el just smiling at me like before. "What are you listening too" Max asked me while sitting beside Lucas, "Eleanor rigby. It's my favorite song" I told her. I took them out and stuffed them into my pocket before taking out my lunchbox and opening it. "You're in my math class" mike pointed out and I nodded, "you Dustin and el". "Then I'm in reading with will and robin as well as social studies with Nancy and robin" I continued on. I ended up telling them about myself and got to know who was dating who.

El was with mike, Lucas was with max, dustin has a girlfriend who lives somewhere else, argyle was dating Dustin's girlfriend's sister, and robins gay. "You dating anyone" dustin asked with his mouth halfway full, "no". "Gay?" Mike asked, "yea". "Cool now we have two homos!" Steve said and robin hit him in the head, "dingus".