8

Y/n

I was wiping off my nose when I was sitting by myself in the shack like the cafeteria. "Robin...", "Nancy". "ROBIN...NANCY" I yelled this time, still no answer. I stood up slowly, reaching in my pocket for my headphones but they weren't there, "fuck". I walked to the door only to see a clock there instead. I turned around and met face to face with Henry. "What do you want" I asked, looking behind him for any sign of human life, "you" he whispered. "I managed to kill sister and mother and father, he's basically dead. But I still have you" he explained, listing off us.

"I want to end your suffering. You had to grow up in that wretched home and I finally save us ending up with old uncle John taking you away" he explained, "I went to eleven for help, but she refused and tried to kill me. But this time, I want you to join me and help me take down eleven and Nancy". "Why Nancy?!" I asked, backing up a bit, but he just followed, "she's too powerful. Too smart and if she has her friend...Robin. She'll be too hard to kill".

I stepped up to his face, not really scared since I knew it was my brother in there, not a monster, "I will kill you myself before you kill Nancy or Robin. I finally have friends and you want to take them away from me" I questioned as he backed up. I followed him like he did to me before, "I joined late because of you, I've been lied to my whole life because of you, I have no friends because of you, and-and now I'm freak!" I yelled. Suddenly, music started playing around me, Eleanor rigby, and Vecna stood still, "you know who showed you that song? Me! You wouldn't be alive without me. I taught you everything I want to teach you more. Get eleven to join me or all your new found 'friends' are dead".

I was back in robins arms but quickly stood up, ripped my earbuds out, and ran towards the door, it was a door. I punched it as hard as I could before laying my head on it, "fuck" I yelled. Nancy came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders like she has when I ran into her, "what happened" she questioned frantically, my fist having splinters now. "He said if eleven and I don't join him, he'll kill Nancy, Robin, and the others. But he said he'd come for you two first" I retold, looking at Nancy and robin. Everyone looked around while mike and will focused on eleven, she was breathing heavy. Lucas handed max her headphones and forced them onto her while Robin walked over and handed me mine, our hands slightly brushing.

I ignored the slight spark and put them on, blasting the song. I sat in the corner, Nancy beside me, hand on my arm, and Robin sat on the other side, not too close.