The Aftermath

Soon enough, the Jedi and their new, unknown allies had defeated Jar Jar's army of monstrous warriors.

Aayla Secura let out a deep breath. "What just happened?"

Everyone looked from one person to another, but no one had an answer.

"Ugh. What are these things?" Vos asked as he examined one of the unusual creatures a little closer.

"They are Grysk. A known enemy and a dangerous threat from the unknown regions. The Chiss Ascendancy has had many confrontations with them." The blue-skinned warrior who had first joined the battle spoke.

"Who the heck are you?" Anakin asked as he raised a brow.

"I am Mitth'raw'nuruodo of the Chiss," he inclined his head forwards in a welcoming gesture. When he saw that everyone was giving him a weird look, he added, "But you may call me by my core name, Thrawn, if you prefer."

"All I got was raw meat out of that, so Thrawn it is," Anakin said. "You saved my life back there."

"All of our lives," Plo Koon said. "We are in debt to the Chiss."

"I wouldn't be so certain of that." Another female Chiss came up from behind and approached Thrawn. "I'm afraid this is all the Aristocra will allow the Defense Force to aid you. Supreme General Ba'kif has already ordered we return."

Thrawn bowed his head. "Thank you, for your assistance, Admiral Ar'alani."

"Anything for a friend. I only wish we could've helped more."

"I will continue to do what I can here. If we do not stop this dark lord before it is too late, I fear the entire multiverse will be in grave danger."

Ar'alani smiled at Thrawn. "Do you deem it your fate to always defend the world from harm? Goodbye Thrawn. May warriors fortune smile upon you." Ar'alani left, and all but one ship followed.

"Someone gonna explain what's going on?" Eth Koth asked, more lost than ever.

Thrawn turned his attention back towards the Jedi. "I believe your galaxy, and all others are in serious danger."

"We already figured that part out," Mace Windu said. "Who are you and how did you know how to find us?"

"In the Universe, I am from, I have been studying an unusual artifact found on a remote planet far from my home in the Ascendancy." Everyone gathered around to listen to Thrawn's fascinating tale. "Very recently, it started to glow and vibrate."

"Like a phone?" Vos asked.

Thrawn shook his head. "No. It was different from modern technology. It had ancient writings on it, but no one I knew could decipher it."

"Not even a bantha?" Anakin asked.

"Not even a bantha. Just mere hours ago, I had confirmed my suspicions that it was a device capable of transcending realities, and all of time. Our enemies, those whom you fought today, are known as the Grysk. There are a ruthless species, bent on dominating the galaxy. When the portal to the world between worlds was open, the dark lord was able to summon the Grysks," Thrawn said.

Everyone stared, their mouths wide open.

"But how was he able to?" Obi-Wan asked. He and everyone else could hardly believe Jar Jar had been the Sith Lord this entire time.

Thrawn looked at each of them with a grave expression etched on his face. "I did not believe such rumors until the present, but I believe this Sith Lord, Darth Melkor, is the true leader of the Grysks."

Now everyone let out a startled gasp.

"But how?" Adi Gallia asked. "In case you haven't noticed, Jar Jar looks dumb, and these Grysks were terrifying."