The Conclusion

The Jedi returned to Melkor's lair and told of what had happened and the price they had to pay to stop Melkor.

"We're, just legends. Tossed aside as if we never mattered," Mara said.

"The turn of events is most unfortunate, but we have saved the multiverse from danger," Thrawn offered.

"And besides, legends never die," Luke said with a proud smile. That caused Mara to lighten a little.

"We might not be real to everyone, but the true fans know we are," Mara said.

"So...what now?" Ahsoka asked. She was holding Rex's hand after giving him a warm hug.

It was a victory for the heroes, even if the price had been high. That needed to be remembered.

"The world between worlds has been saved. Our duties are done. We may return home," Thrawn said. He bowed his head. "It has been an honor to fight alongside such legends. And...others."

Everyone also bowed their heads in respect.

"It's over now," Obi-Wan said, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Actually, there's a slight problem. Has anyone been keeping an eye on the world between worlds while we were defeating Melkor?" Echo asked.

"No," Ezra admitted.

"That's not good is it?"

***

Back on Lothal at the world between worlds, a curious Hondo examined the portal for himself.

When he eventually figured out what it was and how it worked, he started pulling himself out of every reality he could find.

"Ah! Nice! I smell profit!" he said to the other two hundred and fifty thousand versions of himself.

***

"Oh no," Anakin said.

"We're in trouble," Rex remarked.

"But, hey, before we all go back to whatever canon, or non-canon universe we're from, could we...I don't know...throw a party?" Luke asked. "In celebration, of course?" 

***

And so the heroes of Star Wars did. They redecorated Melkor's entire lair and filled it with streamers and balloons. They brought in cakes, desserts, baby ducklings, ducktape and any other fun thing they could find.

The party raged on for hours as characters that would never get to meet again chatted with one another.

They told of their favorite tales of the segeway, the haunted rubber chicken, how Grevious slept with a blankie, of Cad Bane's exterminating business, Maul's galsses, Anakin's man cave, of Five's Rexsoka blog, the everlasting April Fool's Day prank war, and many many more.

They laughed, had fun, and didn't worry about anything.

You see, that is the greatest thing about Star Wars. Every story is connected. They might tell you what's canon and what's not, but none of that really matters. What matters is the characters that live in our hearts. They inspire us to be better people, and to never stop believing. There is always hope for tomorrow, and there is no limit to what our imagination can hold. I suppose this is what truly makes Star Wars so great.

●□●□●□●□●

Author's Notr: Omg I can't believe this is the ending! The story was so fun to write!

Fives: Wait, what do you mean its over???

Braidzella: It's over. I'm done

Fives: But...just with this story, right?

Braidzella:

Fives: Right????

Braidzella: You shall see....

Meme of the week:

It's almost spooky season yayy!!!!! I need to do something epic this year, ya know?

Btw sorry for such a late upload. I was babysitting at a wedding all day yesterday and was also babysitting on Friday. I was so tired I didn't feel like writing this so here we are :)

Have a great week y'all

Braidzella out-

Fives out-