Day 1- Did she leave?

It's been a lazy morning like it always has been. Karan woke up, as grumpy as ever. An hour was still left before he started sipping his Chai, gathering his thoughts and feelings and started missing his girl.

He checked his phone. First things first. No missed calls? Weird. He and Teju had a fight last night. Rarely do they go to sleep without solving it. But, this time, they did. And when it's one of those rare days, her missed call will always be the first notification on his screen. But today, it was a bit different.

He didn't want to be the first one to call. This time, it wasn't his fault.

"Let her call. I will sulk."
"I will act difficult and then I will get to do some steamy romance."

That was his thoughts.

320 notifications from twitter? Umm..weird. Something must have happened. He opened the app. Random handles has tagged him in teju's pap videos. A lot of messages asking if everything is all right. What is it?

" Mam, Teja mam, laddoo, teja ji..."

It was all hazy and unclear in the beginning. There was a lot of rush and loud background noises. Some of them pushing each other. Then, he heard someone take his name.

Of course, they have to ask about him to her. Whenever he gets papped, they always ask about her to him as well. It wasn't a surprise anymore, but he wanted to know what she said.

"Aap akele jaa rahi ho? Karan Bhai kahan hai? "

"Kaun karan bhai?"

"Aapki boyfriend. Karan bhai...sunny !!"

"Haan it's a very sunny day. But kaun Karan? Mera koi boyfriend nahi hai. Mein single hoon. Ready to mingle hoon. Call me." She made the hand gesture.

That's it. He was furious. He wanted to know no more. He threw his phone from the balcony. It wasn't long after he realized he is going to miss it. He started screaming for Omi. His mumma came rushing, " Kya hua? Omi is late?". Somehow, he controlled his expressions.
But still, In a sulking voice, he said, " Mera phone gir gaya" and walked out of the house.