Will he face?

"Hi Karan. You are all over. So, I believe you are doing good." Nushi texted him.

"I am doing better than you've ever known." He smiled while he replied.

"I see you are still arrogant."

"Perspective. It depends. Anything important? "

"Well, I'm attending the awards show too. It took me a Lot, but I have let bygones be bygones. If at all we bump into each other, I hope we can act formal."

"Well then, nothing important."

It wasn't for nothing that he held his head down for the last two years. Hundreds of articles were written against him. This woman actually gave them fodder and encouraged it. But he chose to say silent because he knew there will come a day when people would want to listen from him. Now, look at her audacity. All this while, what kept him going was his principle- 'Neeve hoke'.

"Bhai, mene tickets book ki hai. "

Karan was in deep thoughts when Omi came and informed him about the details of his journey. But he was actually in a dilemma. The award function was tomorrow. He had decisions to make-'Karma is a bitch' or 'Forgive and forget'- which is the quote that is going to define the day?

He looked at his phone's wallpaper. He was never the guy who would put a couple picture as wallpaper but its been days since Teju vanished from his life. If she was there, she would speak some sense into him. He was missing her. It was the first time in his life that he did this kinda thing. If it was the old him, he would laugh at the guy he has become.

"And I've been thinkin' about it lately

Does it ever drive you crazy

Just how fast the night changes?"

He started humming the song that he and Teju often sang in their long night drives.

1025 notifications. Twitter.

"Meine kuch Kiya kya Omi?" He asked jokingly.

"Nahi Bhai, teja Bhai ne kuch bomb phoda hoga." He said in excitement.

"Haan. Dekh hi rahi hoon itni mahino se. Kya haalat Bana diya hai meri is ladki ne."

He was getting tagged on a random insta post of his sister and jiju dancing to ajeeb dastaan hai yeh...Arjun, their kid was playing the guitar while someone else sang in the background. The voice sounded familiar.

"Jo bhi hai, teju ke Bina maza nahi aata. Wo raunak hai hamari" Omi said.

"Haan...theek hai" He pretended to ignore Omi and scrolled down.

He still hasn't decided on it-whether to act formal or ignore his ex. But it was decided that he was going- both to the awards and to his Laddoo.