Will they meet?

"Kaisi hai teju ? " Karan's momma asked.

"Aapne call kyun Kiya? Mein karne Wali thi" Teju was a little awkward. She wasn't sure whether momma knew about their fight or not.

They usually fight infront of her too, but she always see them patching up as well. This time, she wasn't around when they fought and teju left immediately after that. So teju wondered if she Knew. And if she Knew, she wasn't sure how to deal with it.

" How long will you be there baccha?"
Momma asked.

"1 month momma. Pratik ko 3 saal se mila nahi. Thoda lamba rukna padega na" Teju replied.

"1 month Bina baat kiye reh paoge? " She asked.

So she knew. Teju sighed.

"Uski galati hai momma. Usko sorry toh bolna padega."

"Arre, par bacchha, Bina baat kiye kaise bolegi woh sorry?" She chuckled.

"Acha chodd, bas itna kahungi ki zyada lamba mat kheechna. Aur Agar meri daantne ki zaroorat hai toh bol Dena."

"Sort ho jayegi mumma. Aapko toh Pata hai. Hamara Tom and Jerry wala scene hai. "

"Haan. Acha, Meenu jaa rahi hai Poonam ke paas. Tujhe time hai toh jaake aa. Sab honge wahan pe. They are also waiting to see you."

"Nahi mumma. Pratik ko promise Kiya hai maine. Poora ek mahina uske liye hai. Wapas aane se pehle dekhti hoon."

"Acha theek hai. Insist nahi kar rahi hoon. Bas bata rahi hoon."

They talked for another few minutes about how their day went and cut the call.

Teju started thinking. Kuch toh karna padega. She put on a mask, and even a helmet, opened her insta account and went live. Only her eyes were visible.

Pratik and his friend yash came interrupting from their room.

"We got the notification. Toh limelight lene aayi hoon." Pra said jokingly.

"Aur Mera toh haq hai." Yash smiled while pinching her cheeks.

They started reading questions for her.
Her eyes were constantly searching for comments from one particular handle.

She stood up and introduced her people. "This is pra, my brother aur yeh hai meri yash." She gave yash a peck on his cheeks while he tried to remove her mask.

"Helmet kyun pehen rakhi hai? They can't see you Teju." Yash quipped.

"I don't want to show my face. I'm not talking to them." She retorted.

"Guys, she is not talking to y'all. Like AT ALL. She came live just to inform y'all." Yash said in a pretty serious American accent.

"Nahi. Mujhe attention chahiye thi isiliye.." She complained.

Here it comes. Hugivsashit was requesting for a live with her. She started freaking out.

She was about to decline the request when someone else accepted it. She rushed inside the bathroom with that oversize helmet which was dangling here and there everytime she made the slightest of head movements.

"Shit. Now he knows where I am. Kya kare? "

It was time to change her plans.

Note: Hi guys. Thanks for all the love. Next update will take a while.