Progress

24 hours later, Karan, like a good kid went and sat with his sister.

"Di.."

"Kya?"

"Bataoo.."

"Kya batana hai?"

"Kahan hain woh ?"

"Mujhe nahi Pata baba."

He went closer and rested his head on her lap.

"Please batao. Mere se nahi hota aise. Itne din hogaye..."

"Mujhe nahi bataya..bol rahi thi apne aap bata dungi!"

"Aisa Bola usne?"

"Haan."

"Ho hi nahi sakti. Jab tak mein manayenge nahi, Baat nahi karegi mujhse woh. "

" Zyada bully mat kar. Sweet hai."

"Meri toh princess hai. Sirf pamper hi karta hoon mein."

"Acha. Isiliye ladayi hui hogi."

"Woh kuch nahi hai. Hamara Tom and Jerry wala scene hai. Ladne mein maza aata hai"

"Yeah right. Proper marriage vibes."

He was already blushing at the mention of marriage.

He slipped into a small nap on her lap. When he woke up, he heard Arjun and Bharat talking.

Karan's other nephew, Bharat, was missing from the scene. He was told that Bharat went hiking with his friends. But he didn't know who the friend was.

"Oyeee You are back."

He went up and hugged his bhanja.
Bharat seemed pretty happy and excited to meet his maamu.

"Did you meet Teju too?"

He was trying his luck at the newest entrant because everyone else had already teamed up to trouble him.

"Meet? Don't ask.  I went hiking with her. It was so much fun !! "

Karan was already frowning. He has had enough.

"She calls my mother, manager, driver and best friend infront of me but will not talk to me. She ran away to US and then spend time with my sister and nephews but will not talk to me. And you guys are entertaining her instead of taking my side. I'm done. I'm done with all of you." He was sulking. When he sulks, it takes some time for him to calm down.

"Oh, by the way, Check your phone now. There might be some progress there." Bharat smirked and went towards his room with his brother.

"What do you mean?" Karan asked.

Bharat didn't give an answer but Karan was too impatient to wait for an answer as well. He checked his phone.

"I got unblocked? I got unblocked. It's ringing !!".

He immediately started calling her while jumping up and down in excitement. 

"See? I told you. She is sweet." Poonam di was now laughing at her brother's antics. But he was too busy calling her repeatedly, everything else became white noise for him.