Day 3- What did she do ?

"See? Thank God for him. Koi aur hota toh ab tak hogaya hota. But Kitna cheese khati hai yaar ye" Pra joked about Karan while showing her the reel in the morning. Her brother liked Karan, because he was the first guy who didn't try to tame Teju, but actually let her be.
Teju remembered what Pra told her after she introduced Karan to him.

"I am a guy, but most importantly, I am your brother. I know stuff."

Its been almost a year, but they haven't bonded yet. Forget bonding, they haven't talked properly on phone yet. But it was admirable how these two always kept defending each other despite being so unknown to each other.

"Men and their codes." She rolled her eyes, got up and walked out of the room.

She wanted to avoid discussing Karan because she knew she would start missing him again. The sans-Karan month had only started and it was too soon to allow anything to melt her.
This time, she had no desire to make things easy for him. This time, It was about her self respect. It was important for him to realize that she won't take question marks on her intentions. Trust is a non-negotiable, it's a deal breaker for her. Until he realise that, she was not gonna give in.

It was not like she went completely MIA. She called his mother while he was at home. And when momma handed over the phone to him, she cut the call. He must have thought it was a coincidence.

Later, when he was at shoot, she called Omi. She never calls Omi. It's always Omi who calls her. And they talked for 30 minutes in front of him. A total of 30 minutes. Again when Omi tried to hand over the phone to him, she cut the call.
And while returning home after the shoot with Parvez, she called Parvez.

She talked to Nikhil and then she called Jessica, all the while he was with them. With Jessi though, she could talk for hours. She actually talked for an hour before Karan snatched the phone from Jessi, said "Fuck off. I hate you" and hung up.

Finally. She spotted a faint smile after that. She finally managed to irritate him after what felt like an eternity. She even did a little victory dance and went back to doing her things. It felt like it's OK, it's time for her to be the same chirpy Teja she used to be again.

She was taking notes, and everything was going according to her mad, mentally made plan.