Day 1- Should I call?

He felt uneasy. By now, He was outside Teju's house feeling unsure whether to ask about teju or not. He stepped out and then got back in the car. What if they judge him for not knowing things about her ? Is it OK to let them know about their fights, silly or not ?

"Sir, andar nahi jaana? " Parvez, his driver asked him after a whole 10 minutes. It might have been just the push he was waiting for. He stepped out and walked up to the gate. It was locked. That means the entire family flew together. Only teju has been papped.

Ajeeb daastan hai yeh

Kahan shuru kahan khatam

Yeh manzile hai kaun si

Na tum samajh saki na hum..

Their song was playing in radio on their way back. That made him miss her even more.

Karan had to attend quite a few meetings later that day. But, everytime Teju was away from him, he could never focus on anything until he personally made sure she will be safe. It was the same that day as well. He was unable to, and that left making him feel frustrated.

Snippets of their fight came into his mind now and then. That only made him feel more uneasy. By now, Karan's anger subsided and he started feeling guilty for the things he spoke in frustration.

"Call karoon kya? "
"Chod nahi karni mujhe."

He wasn't ready to give up yet. Why would he? This girl crosses her limit everytime. He still didn't understand how he fell in love with her. She was the one who said she is single in that pap video. Something that he wouldn't even think of doing.

"Phir mein kya hui?
Padosi ka beta jo har waqt line maarta rehta hai?
Chadd. Meinu nahi karni kuch baat!"

But deep inside, he knew He was ready to reconcile by now. He slyly opened his insta, dropped a post that he knew would make teju emotional. It was a reel of them having fun at the beach, getting all cozy, and he captioned it "Home...". She was indeed his home. Without her, he has started to feel incomplete, even in the middle of his own people.

"There's not a Chance in the world that she's not gonna melt after this" he told himself.

Now, we wait.