Day 3- Who gives a shit?

"Literally, Who gives a shit man?"
That was his attitude towards trollers.

So when he named his alternate account, he chose the same as profile name- Hugivsashit. Only he and few of his fans knew about this alternate account. Or so he thought. Until teju replied to a fan on her insta account.

"Laddoo, why did you block sunny?"

" Please everything can be sorted. You guys are meant for each other. "

Is everything fine? "

And she replied to one of those many questions,

" Because, literally, HU GIVES A SHIT man !! 🤷‍♀️"

He knew that Comment was meant for him. He could imagine her tone and expressions while saying that. Instead of frowning, he laughed. His happiness knew no bounds. That's why she had the courage to block him. She knew he would check her out from the fake account.

"Comment karun kya? Nahi rehne dete hai, expose ho jayega."

He decided against commenting on his laddoo's pic.

Teju has been trying to irritate him all day. She called his mother and spoke with her for 10 minutes while he was at home. She must know he was listening. She cut the call when mumma handed over the phone to him. Later, it happened again while he was at shoot with Omi. She talked to Omi for half an hour in front of him.

"Itna kya hai?" He was sulking there already.

But Parvez was the final nail in the coffin. When Teja's call came, he was sitting near Parvez on the front seat. Parvez put the call on loud speaker and looked at Karan. But Karan looked away. His eyes welled up.

"Parvez, Jessica ke ghar chod de mujhe"

Parvez cut the call and drove towards Jessica's home. He asked Parvez to buy beer bottles and went upstairs.

"Ki Hoya? Itni raat ko?" Jessica was surprised to see him.

"I want chocolate and rajma chawal"

"Hein?"

"Chai..Chai patti kahan hai? " He went straight to her kitchen.

"Kya random tha ye kundri ?" Jessica asked. She knew there was something up with him.

"It's just me...you know, that's non-existent in her life. " He finally started talking while he poured the chai he made into two glasses.

"Haan toh galti kiski hai Karni? " Jessica knew about the showdown that happened. There was no escaping Jessica. As always, she was the one who showed him the mirror as well.

Karan always believed that everyone must have one person in life with whom you admit your mistakes and insecurities every few days. Jessica was that person for him.

"Haan toh theek hai..par aise thodi na hota hai? Gusse mein bol jaata hun mein. Usko Pata toh hai"

He was sulking like a teenage boy.

"Uske peeche jaana padega kya?" Jessu joked. He didn't give an answer.

They sat down on the couch. Jessica's phone rang. She looked at the phone screen and burst into a laughter.

"Dekh ke aayi mein. Baith"

She attended the call, went into her room, and locked herself in. It was almost an hour when she came out.

"Teri ex ka kya scene hai ? Text kyun Kiya?" She asked, rather concerned.

"Bol rahi thi award function mein milenge, cordial act karenge. Miss Kar rahi hogi. Itni toh achi hoon main." He laughed. He was cocky, but he was comfortable joking about his past because it was Jessica.

Her phone was continuously ringing again. Karan got suspicious.

"Mat le panga. Bol rahi hoon mein." She smiled at him and received the call.

" Bina pooche Boyfriend Bana li kya tune? Bol baad mein call Kare. Ye Mera time hai." He teased her.

Jessica put the call on loudspeaker.

"Haan bol teju pie."

" Jessuuuuu..kaashe aahe?"

"Ab tune iss bacche ko idhar chod ke gaya toh theek nahi hoga na? Wapas Kab aane ka plan hai?"

"1 month toh lagega."

Jessica looked at Karan. He couldn't figure out what he felt. He was sad, of course. But there were other emotions too. He stayed silent for whole of 20 seconds. She and teju both retorted with silence for the whole of 20 seconds too.

"Hello, tejasswi? " There it was. His voice. The battle of silence was won by his Laddoo, once again. He snatched the phone from Jessica and shouted, "Fuck off. I hate you."

Teju cut the call.

He saw the number. He figured out where she was. Teju was in US. But most importantly, He called her tejasswi. It was his way of pissing her off. There was nothing else that he could do right now anyways that would make Tejasswi Prakash feel angry. Now, He knew, he was not the only one who is going to be pissed. That made him feel at peace. Tit for tat.

"But what about your ex ? Are you going to the awards ? That too when teju is not in town?" Jessu asked.

"What do you think?" Karan looked at her non chalantly.