Chapter 1: Off To See An Old Friend

Summer

Monastery: Bell of Divinity (Hot Tub)

Lloyd: "Ah... Still refreshing as always..."

Kai: "Yeah..."

Jay: "Summer is the bomb!"

Nya: "So what do you think of our hot tub, Akita?"

Akita: ...

Lloyd: "Akita...?"

Akita: "Huh? Oh yes...it feels warmy..."

Cole: "Tell me about it...This is the best season of summer ever!"

Akita: "I never actually been in this"hot tub" before in Never-Realm...But how hot is this season in your realm?"

Zane: "The weather's temperature said it's about 90 degrees today and all week..."

Akita: "90 degrees?!"

Jay: "Jeez, I would rather stay indoors playing video games...But at least we enjoy our nice relaxation."

Everyone: "Aaaaaahh..."

Akita: (Sigh)

Lloyd: "Hm? Hey, what's the matter, Akita?"

Lloyd: "Is it too hot for you? Maybe you can dry yourself and stay inside the Mon-"

Akita: "No it's not that...It's just..."

Kai: "Something in your mind...?"

Akita: "Well yes...You see...I just wish I could meet "him" in his world to visit..."

Cole: "Wish to meet "him" in his world to visit...? Who?"

Jay: "Hold on! Don't tell me...Is it...?"

Kai: "The mightiest warrior in the universe, we always respect his kind from ages..."

Pixal: "Yes, who always possesses the power of the Saiyan, protecting his universe..."

Nya: "Strong, brave, powerful, pure of heart..."

Zane: "He is highly loyal to his friends and family and is extremely protective of them as a result."

Skylor: "He's willing to sacrifice himself to save his loved ones...even us..."

Lloyd: "The one man who's a great friend of ours is..."

Everyone: "Goku

Everyone: "Goku..."

Kai: (Sigh) "It's been months since both you Lloyd and Goku defeated the Dark King Fu...And now everything turns back to normal here and his dimension too...Man, great memories..."

Jay: "Not to mention we share our powers with him with his Ultra Instinct, crushing that Majin Buu freak from the start!"

Cole: "Let's not forget we got our new powers combined with our elementals thanks to him...Goku truly is an awesome teacher!"

Skylor: "You know what guys? We might have felt depressed about missing him..."

Zane: "Indeed. If only we could travel to his dimension to visit him and his friends to hang out together..."

Nya: "Yeah..."

Nya:! "Wait a minute!"

Everyone: "Hm?"

Nya: "There's a way we'll get to Universe 7..."

Kai: "How?"

Nya: "We had a god communicator from Chronoa, she gave us...I can't believe I forgot! All we have to do is to ask her to transport us to Goku's world so we'll pay a visit and spend quality time with our friendship..."

Pixal: "That's a brilliant idea Nya!"

Jay: "Yeah, I agree!"

Cole: "Why spend so much time in our home? When we can go several places to places in reality."

Kai: "Well, there's no trouble around Ninjago after all of patrolling in the city this season. Like I always said "Good never rest."..."

Jay: "We defeated so many villains from the past, I'm not gonna lie but we're AWESOME!!"

Zane: "Still, we will be ready until a new nemesis will come to destroy, evil never sleeps."

Lloyd: "Okay then, let's get ourselves dry up, get change, and off to see our old friend again!"

Lloyd: "Let's just wear our casual clothes...But we'll have to keep our gi uniforms with us, for training in any areas to workout..."

Zane: "Great idea Lloyd..."

Lloyd: "Let's go!"

Everyone: "NINJA-GO!!"

Monastery: Courtyard

Lloyd: "Okay here goes..."

Time Nest

Ring Ring Ring

Aeos: "Hello Aeos speaking..."

Lloyd: "Hello Aeos, is Chronoa with you?"

Aeos: "She's very busy announcing on Conton City's TV Program for the grand sporting event coming up tomorrow morning...I'm organizing the Time Scrolls back on the top shelves after the cause of devastation from Realms by Fu..."

Lloyd: "Heh heh, yeah..."

Aeos: "So what are you calling for anyway?"

Lloyd: "We would like to go to visit Goku for a hangout. Could you teleport us to the Time Nest please?"

Aeos: (Smile): "Sure, I am happy for you Lloyd..."

Lloyd: "Thank you Aeos..."

Lloyd and friends were transported to Time Nest. Then it finally happens, she opens a portal that takes them straight to Universe 7...

Aeos: "There! Have fun and stay traveling Ninja!"

Cole: "Ha ha ha! I can't believe this is really happening you guys!"

Nya: "Finally! Now we can go and see him again!"

Akita: "Me too, I'm so...happy to see Goku..."

Lloyd: "Hold on Goku...We're coming for you..."

Lloyd: "Next stop, Universe 7!"