Chapter 17: The Dark Kings Saga!

Time Nest

Lord Garmadon: "What is this place?"

Chronoa: "Master Wu. Garmadon. Welcome!"

Wu: "Hello Chronoa. Aeos. Good to see you two again."

Aeos: "Welcome the Sons of The First Spinjitzu. It is pleasant to meet you two again."

Chronoa: "You asked Garmadon, this is the Time Vault. Home of the God of Time, myself, and my mentor Aeos."

Wu: "This place is where I was sent by the deities to warn me about an evil threat that strikes. And I first met them with an explanation of the situation of the force of darkness, brother."

Lord Garmadon: "Huh, I see. What is this place located in?

Aeos: "The Time Nest is a special place located on the very edge of Universe 7 which was apparently constructed as the nest for the divine birds that creates time, Tokitoki."

Garmadon: "Who's Tokitoki?"

Tokitoki: "Toki!!"

Lord Garmadon: "Aah! Don't startle me like that birdy!"

Tokitoki: "Toki!"

Wu: "Such amazing divine bird he is. Nice to meet you, Tokitoki."

Tokitoki: "Toki!"

Aeos: "He said 'a pleasure to meet you too.'."

Wu: "Hmm, it seems though he had much of the massive energy of his power. I sense his true potential inside of him."

Aeos: "Most surprised you figure out his divine power, Wu."

Chronoa: "He has the ability to create time within our universe by the evil force."

Lord Garmadon: "Dark Empire. I heard about those so-called 'Demon Realm Clans' , their goal is to distort time and space. To revive their homeworld, the Demon Realm."

Chronoa: "Correct you are."

Lord Garmadon: "I met those demons during the battle of our worlds in a fake universe created by Fu. They are very powerful and deadly with their ominous power of Demon God. As compared to their true majesty the 'Dark King'."

Wu: "Dark King..."

Wu: "A demon who's once chosen to become a true rightful ruler and build an army empire."

Lord Garmadon: "A demon Shroom told me their first entity named 'Mechikabura'."

Aeos: "Mechikabura...He is my former student along with Chronoa from centuries ago."

Lord Garmadon: "Your student?"

Wu: "Hmmm, it's most likely he was born to be consumed by darkness to take everything that he desires from his possession. To propose the Supreme Kai of Time, God of Time to change the reality of time."

Aeos: "Yes, once he achieved it he made an alliance Demigra, Gravy and Putine worked for him. Before he started an army, the three of us, including my two disciples, were each gifted with a Tokitoki egg and competed to see who could more successfully raise the creature, with the winner being the one who would become the new Supreme Kai of Time."

Chronoa: "Me."

Lord Garmadon: "I assume he races to claim a Time Lord for himself of his obsessions."

Chronoa: "He attempted to speed up the growth of his Tokitoki using dark magic, however this distorted the egg and caused various problems. He then attempted to raise a fake copy of Tokitoki named Dogidogi but this also failed."