Chapter 6: Champa and Vados Return! Let's Have A Friendly Baseball Game!

Lloyd: (Arm crossed) "Well I hope you'll learn your lesson for this..."

Beerus: "Grrrrr! Fine, okay, I screwed up...Don't even bother me with the destroyer!"

Akita: "I'm still very angry at you deity for this...And one more thing..."

Beerus: "What?"

SLAPPED

Beerus: "Ack!"

Whis: 🫢 "Ooooohhhhh..."

Everyone: 😨

Vegeta's Thought: (What has she done?! Dang it!)

Lloyd: (Shaking) "Oh boy...uh...Akita..."

Goku's Thought: (She's even scarier like Chi Chi...)

Whis: "That's the third time someone harmed you as a god my lord..."

Beerus: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Why...you...little...!!"

Akita: 😠

Beerus: (Sigh)"Forget it, I'm truly sssssssssssssssssssorry for a lie and treat you like that...It...won't...happen...again..."

Akita: "Hmph!"

Goku: "Lie? What are you talking about Lord Beerus?"

Everyone: !

Akita: "The truth is th-..."

Lloyd stop Akita before speaking the truth to Goku

Kai: (Whispering to Akita) "Don't say anything...Remember not to hurt Goku's feelings...?"

Goku: "Hey, what's going on you guys?"

Nya: "Oh...uh...It's just..."

Jay: "Lord Beerus is nicknamed Akita, a "dog girl". Heh heh heh, yeah she's really got tantrumed no good for that jerk cat..."

Goku: "That's kinda not nice to her."

Goku: "I know for a fact, she's literally the greatest formling I ever met back in Ninjago...But it's because both Lloyd and Akita were way more powerful couples!"

Lloyd: "Goku..."

Akita: (Blushing) "That's very...sweet of you...Thank you..."

Lloyd: "Heh heh heh, you're way too nice to all of us. We respect your kind bro."

Goku: 😁

Whis: "True love conquers all..Hohohohohohohohoho..."

Beerus's Thought: (Why do I feel like I'm afraid of that girl even for the Omi Kings...? This is embarrassing!)

Suddenly a warp lands on an area from Beerus and the others...2 deities appear as none other than...

2 deities appear as none other than