Chapter 3: Power of The Gods! Ultra Instinct vs Ultra Ego!

Goku: (Shock): "L-L-Lloyd?! And everyone's here too?!"

Goku: "How did you all get here...?!"

Lloyd: "We ask Supreme Kai of Time Aeos to transport us to your universe for a visit...And then we are!"

Whis: "Just as I predicted...I must say I'm impressed by Goku you becoming a great teacher to them like me...Very amazed you are Saiyan..."

Goku: (Shake hair back) "Heh heh heh, Yeah I am always supportive...It was really nothing. Still, I'm so glad to see you all familiar faces again...It's been a while since Fu's scheme to erase our 2 worlds..."

Lloyd: "I know we both are stronger together as friends... Warriors never quit..."

Whis: "My, my how pleasant you two get along so friendly...Now I feel like a friend to you and everyone too. Ho ho ho ho ho ho!"

Lloyd: "Heh heh heh, thank you Whis...We ninjas always stick together and work as a team..."

Zane: "Indeed, we protect those who can't protect themselves..."

Nya: "Like what you say Goku "Power comes in response to a need, not a desire." We'd never forget that quote from you..."

Beerus: "I sense you 9 heroic fighters have magnificent potential with your so-called elemental powers I pursue..."

Lloyd: (Prey) "Thank you Lord Beerus..."

Ninja: (Prey to Beerus)

Beerus: (Smile) "Hmph, I'm most impressed to hear with your attitude like that...Not bad..."

Vegeta: "So why are you all here exactly?"

Lloyd: "Oh hello Vegeta, didn't expect to see you here too..."

Vegeta: "Hmph! Wow how unmusing to me..."

Jay: "Come on! Grow up would ya, we totally never forget about you at all..."

Vegeta: "Hmph!"

Cole: "Issues..."

Skylor: "Anyway back on topic...We came here to see you again Goku, after all the adventure we face off so many foes with courage...So we decide to hangout with you along with the rest of your friends...We thank you for respecting our kind Goku..."

Goku: "Aw thanks Skylor..."

Vegeta's Thought: (Now I feel like I'm jealous of Kakarot's attractiveness...What a pain in the neck...)

Akita: (Hug to Goku) "We miss you so much Goku..."

Goku: (Hug to Akita) "I miss you too Akita, and all of you too..."

Pixal: "So are you two training today?"

Goku: "Yeah, but Vegeta and I were about to start our rivalry spiral. We're going to unleash our power of the gods to prove who's the strongest warrior in the universe..."

Vegeta: "Kakarot's right! I'm not gonna give up my strenght of the Saiyan's pride once I beat this clown myself!"

Kai: Huh, You two never get along as friends but only rivals between a prince and a righteous heart..."

Vegeta: "Of course we are! We Saiyans were more capable of achieving our beyond power intensely...!  Not being buddy buddy...Once I stomp him, I'll become a #1, not being #2!"

Lloyd: "Look, it does matter which one of you to be #1 Saiyan warrior...The fact is you two both have outstanding couragement to save your universe by threats you fought them as teamwork!"