Ensemble Stars School

"Good Morning, Subaru!" I said cheerfully. His face was so bright and colorful. For someone who lost their entire family, he's very happy.
"Okay Anzu, here's your backpack, now get going you two!" My mom patted my back and shut the front door.
We both stood in silence.
"So, Subaru, how are you doing?" I said awkwardly. "I ate lettuce for breakfast this morning and I may or may not have shit myself." What the fuck. We began to walk to school and watching all our classmates walk on by. Adonis and Kouga are making out next to a street lamp and I can see Tori committing arson.

 Adonis and Kouga are making out next to a street lamp and I can see Tori committing arson

Just a normal day in Ensemble City. I'm hoping no one thinks I'm friends with Subaru or will be participating in his acts. The school entrance is just up ahead. I can see the big arch with the school's name craved into the smooth stone sign.

ENSEMBLE STARS SCHOOL

I'm still nervous about my first day of school here. Starting today, I will be learning how to be a star. Kinda like an idol but I'm taking the classes that help idols. Such as getting the meet and greet booths secure and possibly even helping the choreography. I know several boys here that are going into the idol classes. They get to be up on stage and hold concerts! It must be fun but I'm not the type to sing. Subaru and I walked into the doors and I can tell it's gonna be a long day.

 Subaru and I walked into the doors and I can tell it's gonna be a long day

"Please be my bottom, Eichi."
Wow. Right in front of everyone? "Yes Wataru. I will be your bottom." Eichi leaned up against Wataru, who was already pushed up against his locker.
*Muahhh* Eichi and Wataru passionately kiss each other right in front of some straight people. Makoto Jones, Mao Isara and Yuta Aoi all stood in disbelief. I mean who would expect the two gayest boys in school to be making out on the first day of school. On top of that, Eichi and Wataru were enemies during the beginning of summer. Wataru had made a post on Facebook announcing all the people who were invited to his birthday party. Wataru had invited just about everyone including me and Subaru out of all people. Eichi wasn't on that list. He was so mad that he drove a crane to Wataru's house and fucking ripped off the roof of his house. They then started slapping the shit out of each other.
In the end, Eichi went home and the party was called off early.
"Wataruuuuuu..~" Eichi moaned. The two continued to kiss. Things are getting really heated now. "Slap my ass.~" Eichi moaned again. Ms. Scumhoof, the lesbian culinary teacher, came walking onto the scene. She looked at Eichi then looked at Wataru. She's not pleased. "Really?! Why do you two have to make out right here?! Go kiss in the boys bathroom please." Wataru backed away from Eichi and grabbed his hand. He looked at Ms. Scumhoof with an evil eye and became frustrated. "Come on, Eichi. Let's go FUCK in the bathroom." Eichi blushed. The two then walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom.

!RINGGG!

That's the bell. Guess I should figure out where my cla- WAIT! IM STILL IN MY PAJAMAS!! FUCK I'LL HAVE TO HEAD TO THE OFFICE TO GET A UNIFORM!
I ran to the office which luckily wasn't a short walk. The office looks really nice.
It's got the school's colors all on the walls. Blue, white and gold.
Mr. Goku is sitting silently reading a book in his office chair. His feet kicked up on the long wooden desk.
"Hello?" I said.
"Oh yes! Hello you must be Anzu idklastname!"
"Yeah... So I need a uniform."
"Oh my. Okay let me go fetch you one and you go change in the bathroom."
Mr. Goku got up and fast walked into a small room full of cabinets.
"Okay! Here's your uniform."
He handed me folded plaid blue pants, a white shirt and a blue blazer with the school's symbol embroidered on it.
"Sorry I couldn't find any skirts."
"It's okay, I'll go change now. Thank you very much!" I smiled and walked out with my uniform.
Now, time to change and get going to my first class!!