Where are we going?

"Alright! Now who's ready for a little tour around the school?" Mr. Jushi stood up smiling. His desk area is full of junk. There's candy wrappers on detention papers, pens and pencils scattered most of them are broken. Mr. Jushi closely examined the classroom for any full cups. There were only empty cups left on everyone's tables. I didn't really like the taste much. It kinda tasted like blood but I guess that's the appeal to it. Mr. Jushi must love Halloween or something. He walked to the chalkboard and began writing.

I need at least 5 people to come with me. The rest of the class will stay in here.

I stood up. "What for?" Mr. Jushi dropped the small piece of chalk on the little wooden shelf. "I need 5 people to help me with something." Hmm. Maybe I should go. It might make a good impression on Ritsu if he sees me doing work! Not that I really want something with him...
I walked up to the front of the class and stood next to Mr. Jushi.
Both Wataru and Tori stood up. That's 3 people. Rinne then stood up. "I wanna go! I wanna go!" Hiiro stood up next to his older brother. "No dipshit, you can't come because you're too little. Look at you! You're 4'6 (137cm) and you're dumb as hell like you're probably gonna trip and fall on a feather. So stay here!"
Hiiro frowned and sat down.
I guess it's just me, Tori, Wataru and Rinne-" "Sir? I'd like to go too."
I looked at the back of the class and saw Ritsu stand up. Shit! I wanted him to stay! Oh well maybe I can impress him with my skills or whatever we're doing...

"Come on, kids." Mr. Jushi led us outside the class room and locked the door. What if the bell rings and they can't get out? How long will we be gone? Maybe this was a mistake...
We walked down the hallway a little while. We made some turns and now I just feel lost.

Several minutes go by

"Here it is, the occult club." Oh god. Mr. Jushi sent us to the occult club?!
Mr. Jushi creeped the door open. The room is dark, no windows and not much furniture. "Uh... Im scared-" Tori is shaking. "Don't be. Everyone will be okay. No one is going to die or anything I just came to show something." Mr. Jushi tried to reassure everyone but failed.
"WHAT!!! I thought we were here to help you!!!" Wataru said in his posh British accent. "No need to worry about it." Mr. Jushi walked further into the room while everyone stayed behind.
"Vanya!!" Mr. Jushi called out to someone.
A boy then came out from the shadows...