Drama

Don't ask why I added that vid on here I didn't feel like making funny enstars picture

---------------

Phew. I'm glad I managed to get to my first class on time. I've changed into my uniform, got to the right class, found my seat. A very tall and bulky woman walked in. She's sporting a dark blue visor, long black ponytail, pretty brown eyes and wearing matching blue sports bra and yoga pants.
"Hello first years!!! I'm your teacher, Mrs. Dawson. I'll be your art teacher for this year!!! Starting today, we will all act like a happy family!!! Yes!!! We will paint our feelings everyday and just like music, make art!!!"
Mrs. Dawson sat down at her desk.
"Now, let's do recall!!!"
"Anzu Idklastname!"
"Uhh here!"
"Makoto Jones!"
"Present" 🤓
"Mayoi Ayase!"
"Yes I am in attendance."
"Hinata Aoi!"
"Here!"
"Kaoru Hakaze!"
"Yes ma'am!"
"Ritsu Sakuma!"
"Here."
"Leo Tsukinaga!"
"Here!"
"Hmm.. Rei Sakuma is absent today... How boring." Mrs. Dawson filled out the attendance list. "Yeah he got a hemorrhoid." Ritsu's soft and elegant voice spoke. "What a shame and what a small class! Well at least we get to bond together closer and faster!" She sat up from her desk and walk to the door. "I'm gonna give the office our attendance list. I also need to go get something from the vending machine and take a shit. It won't be to long so behave!"
She slammed the door shut.
"Hey Makoto!" Oh no. Mayoi is going about his daily bullying. "I bet I can easily paint a picture of your ugly ass face."
Makoto sits in front me. Mayoi is in the back corner of the class.

"Actually I'm beautiful! According to my brother that is

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Actually I'm beautiful! According to my brother that is..." Makoto took out a small cloth. "Oh yeah? Isn't your brother Alfred Jones? It's that fucker from Hetalia?" Makoto wiped the lenses of his glasses, slowly. I hope this doesn't turn into a fight but sadly it usually does. "I heard you pushed your disabled grandfather down a flight of stairs a few days ago. There was a fire down there too. He was burnt like crispy chicken."
Makoto put back the cloth and deviously smirked at Mayoi. "Yeah I did that. I was bored so I rolled that wheelchair up onto the rails and he slid out like how I did with your mom last night. Nice and buttery... Yes... Buttery..."
Mayoi cheekily chuckled.
"You bitch! I hope you know my big brother can drill you down into hell!"
"Oh please the only thing your brother is drilling is England's ass."
It's getting fierce. If Mrs. Dawson doesnt get back here quick, we-
"COME FIGHT ME NOW!! I WILL TEAR YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES AND FEED YOU TO THE UGLIEST GUY IN SCHOOL!!"
Makoto stood up and raced to Mayoi's desk. Mayoi didn't seemed bothered.
Makoto lifted his fist and went straight in for Mayoi's face. "Don't ever talk shit about me agai-!" The fist was stopped by Mayoi's hand. He was too slow. Mayoi smiled as Makoto grew more frustrated.
"How about you go sit your nerdy ass back down at your seat before our teacher comes back." Makoto silently growled towards Mayoi.
"Fuck you, Mayoi."
He said as he walked back to his seat.
"Fuck you too." Makoto sat back down and watched the door. The handle started to shake a little.
"Hello!! Let's get started on our first art project!! Can anyone guess what it is??"
Mrs. Dawson cheerfully walked in and stood next to the chalk board.
"Now, I have 8 art easels that you can all have for this class. I will go get them from that little room right behind Mr. Sakuma." Mrs. Dawson went to the back of the class and grabbed all 8 art easels with her own two arms! Shes pretty athletic and strong.
We all set up our easels and got some paint and other necessities used for making a painting.

I Don't Know Anything About Enstars जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें