Creepy Teacher

Okay so the students were too damn quiet in the last chapter 😭
Also idk about y'all but writing class is called English class but anyways

---------------------

*Sigh* This is too much work. Walking up these stairs is so fucking tiring. This school is so big! Luckily, *sighhh* I'm almost there...

A few minutes later

THANK GOD I'VE ARRIVED!!! Room 386... English class. I wonder who's in this class. Hopefully not Mayoi and Makoto, I don't want that disaster to continue. But one of the boys... Ritsu was fine as fuck not gonna lie. Those crimson eyes looked so intense. I stood and watched him leave class. Hehe hopefully he's in here.
The door slowly creeked open as I lightly tapped the door. The lights were off and the room was a mess. Cob webs, stains on the dark oak wooden floor, and a noose?! What the hell happened here?!
A cold breeze fell through onto my shoulder. A bulky hand gently touched my shoulder like I was a kitten looking for comfort. "Hello?" I turned around.
A man about 6'8 towered over me. He has long, untamed straight black hair. His eyes are darker than the classroom and his jaw was abnormally chiseled. Who is this guy? He's dressed in a nice grey tux with a blue tie but he's creepy...
"Hello, miss Idklastname. I'm your English teacher. Mr. Jushi. It's pronounced like 'Juicy'. I'm very juicy. I'm also glad to meet you." His voice is so low pitched. He sounds like Satan.
"Where's the other students?" I said. Mr. Jushi stared at me with a smile.
"They are in my new classroom. It's just next door to the occult club."
We didn't walk too far away from the strange classroom.
"Welcome to the classroom."
I see 9 students sitting at paired tables. Two people per seat. "Don't worry about the seating, I will seat you all differently in a minute." Mr. Jushi and I walked in. The walls are painted dark grey, the window blinds are down, there's so many newspaper clippings around the classroom too... The lights are flickering and shit... This is so creepy. What's with this guy? Does he have an obsession over the occult?
"Okay everyone, get your bags because we're going to rearrange our seats. I'll be choosing where you all sit."
Mr. Jushi grabbed a clip board with the my classmates names on it. He scanned the pages and looked around the room.

"Wataru Hibiki and Tori Himemiya."

"Mao Isara and Kanata Shinkai."

"Hiiro Amagi and Rinne Amagi."

"Jun Sazanami and Ritsu Sakuma."

"Subaru Akehoshi and Anzu Idklastname."

Well shit. There goes my luck.

I sat down at the table I was assigned at which unfortunately, Subaru was assigned next to me

I sat down at the table I was assigned at which unfortunately, Subaru was assigned next to me. Oh well at least I'm in the same row as hottie Ritsu!!

"Okay, now that everyone is settled, let me explain today's assignment. It was be short and...-" He paused and smirked a little. "Sweet." Mr. Jushi handed out a sheet of plain paper to everyone in class. "I want you all to write your most embarrassing moment. Don't be shy. We've all been there before. That annoying little conversation that plays in your mind when you're trying to sleep, irritating your brain with those awful memories. Please write them down. They will be very helpful in my psychology studies."
Okay... This teacher is hella crazy.

Part 2 later tomorrow or smth idk