Three

“My poor Jiminie,” Hee-Jin said, hugging Jimin as he was crying in her arms. She went home earlier to see Jin accompanied by Jimin. They told her everything and Jimin couldn't help but cry as he envied Jin for having his mother on his side.

Jin watched his mother as she was hugging Jimin in her arms like a baby crying. She cupped his face and wipe his tears. “There, there, stop crying, hm?” after hearing Jimin's story she felt bad about Jimin's situation and mad because of his mother. How could a mother kick their child away after having a new family?! She promised herself she wouldn't leave his Jinnie once she and Mr. Jeon got married.

Jimin sniffs and wipes his nose. “Yes, ma'am. Thank you.”

“Drop the formality and just call me Auntie,” she smiled and wrapped her arms around Jimin's shoulder. “By the way, I don't have something to do with Jae Bong today 'cause he has something to do with his business... Jimin can come with me to the mall!” she exclaimed. “I'll buy this kid new clothes; how's that sound?”

Jimin felt ashamed for the nth time. He doesn't know why Jin and his mother doing all this because it was too much for him and he feels like he's bothering them. “N-no need, Auntie. It's okay. Thank you so much for letting me stay last night but I guess I'll get going now,” he scratched the back of his head.

“Didn't you say your things were stolen? And that you- never mind, just come with me, okay?” Hee-Jin awkwardly smiles. She didn't continue what she was about to say because she doesn't want to hurt the younger one.

However, Jimin knew what she was about to say. He came to Seoul because he has no one in Busan. He doesn't have any relatives there since his Auntie died. He's completely living alone in his life. He's expecting that his mother will accept him wholeheartedly but it turns out otherwise.

Jimin sighed. “A-alright...”

Hee-Jin clapped her hands in happiness. “Yippie! Now get ready, you can use Jinnie's old clothes for now. He does have lots of clothes in his room that he doesn't usually use. And Jinnie,” she turn her attention to Jin who was currently eating, feeling happy that Jimin and his mother get along well. “I'll be off to take care of Jimin today so you take care of the bakery while we're gone, okay?”

“No problem,” he said and smiled.

Hee-Jin clapped her hands again. “All right, all right, get yourself ready for the day.” after that, she left for the shower.

“Was Auntie always like that?” Jimin asked.

Jin looked at him, “Like what?”

“Like... energetic?”

“Pft, HAHAHA,” Jin laughed at Jimin's word.

“Why, Hyung?”

Seokjin wiped his fake tears and pull himself together. “Nothing and yes; mom's always energetic. She is a cheerful person. She hates being sad so as much as possible she's always happy. She doesn't like sad people around her and if there's one, she'll do her best to make that person happy.”

Jimin nods his head. Jin hyung is indeed so lucky to have her.

“If you are done with your food, put your dishes in the sink, I'll wash them now,” Jin said, standing up from his seat.

“No, hyung, I'll wash them up.” Jimin volunteered, taking Jin's plate from his hand.

“It's fine, Jiminssi. Go ahead and take a bath, you can use my bathroom. And the clothes that I am sure will fit you were in the white drawer. I'm giving them to you,” he smiled.

Jimin's heart melts and almost cried in happiness, if it weren't for Jin, he would end up crying again.

Jin starts washing the dishing and Jimin came inside his room. He opened the white drawer and it was full of Jin's old and unused clothes.