Five

Taehyung's pov

I dried my hair as I finished taking a bath after I went home and got vomited by someone who has a low alcohol tolerance but still drank more. I sat on the edge of my bed and grab my phone from my nightstand as a message notification popped on its screen.

Seo Minji
Good evening Mr. Jeon, I heard from Woojin that some drunkard vomited on you. Are you okay now? Did he do something else to you?

I sighed and swipe my phone to reply to her message.

Mr. Jeon

I'm fine.

I didn't wait for her reply and locked my phone and place it back on the nightstand. Before I could even lay down on my bed, another notification from Minji popped on the screen of my phone and it read:

Seo Minji
Alright, Mr. Jeon. Good night and see you tomorrow!^^

I didn't reply to the message she sent and went to lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes to try to sleep but I couldn't, I kept thinking about that guy. I'm a straight as a ruler, who still wants a beautiful wife and children in the future but the moment when I saw his face, I couldn't help but admire it. I can't deny that he's a beautiful man. From his small face to his cute nose, to his almond eyes, and to his juicy and pink plump lips that I wanna taste by that time.

Those sinful lips that only a person can have, and by that moment, I want them to be mine.

I shook my head to erase those dirty thoughts in my mind but I couldn't erase how beautiful that man's face was.

Just when I fell asleep, I heard a loud thud coming from downstairs, I checked my phone for the time and it was 4:32 am before I went out of my room and went to where the sound came from. I opened the light and say;

“Seriously, Jungkook?” I said, crossing my arms at the scene I just witnessed.

Jungkook, being a fuck and playboy he is, brought another person- guy to be specific. Near them was the broken vase that had fallen because of their carelessness.

Jungkook is a bisexual and every fucking week when our father isn't around, he would bring a man prostitute or a woman or both and have a threesome here. Yes, here in our father's fucking house.

Both of them pulled away from their dirty kiss. This isn't the first time I caught him doing this dirty stuff but it still disgusted me, I mean, who wouldn't?

“H-hyung,” said Jungkook.

“How many times do I have to tell you that get a fucking room in a motel and don't use this house as your place! Have some respect!” I yelled making the man flinch.

“Hyung, you know I don't have that much money. Father is controlling my money so I don't have that much,” he said, scratching the back of his head.

“But you have money for a prostitute?” I scoffed. “I don't care if you fuck each other in the middle of the road but, please. Don't do that here!”

Jungkook stands face to face with me and says, “You just hate gays that's why you're like that. In everyone's eyes you are the perfect child with high grades when you were still studying while I, I'm just a black sheep, especially to you and father's eyes. I always did wrong and nothing right,” he sniffs.

“That's not what I am talking about, Jungkook. I don't care who you sleep with but be responsible and have some respect.” I explained, massaging my temple.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's go,” said Jungkook, dragging the man along with him and slamming the front door shut.

I sighed in frustration and ran my fingers through my hair. When I am confronting him, everything turns out like this; he, walking away with someone he brought here and not finishing the conversation we had. He always brings up that he's a black sheep in the family but the truth is, we just want the best for him because he is our youngest.