Eight

A month had passed and it went as usual. The Jeon brothers were coming to Jin's bakery to, it's either buy some loaves of bread or to just to visit him or sometimes to help him with his bakery especially when there are a lot of costumers.

Tonight, they were sitting on a twelve seater table, in front of their parents as they were having a dinner together. Jin was sitting next to Jungkook While Taehyung was sitting opposite to them. It felt a little uncomfortable and awkward for Seokjin because he was face-to-face with a handsome man. No, that is actually not the reason why Jin feels uncomfortable. It is because yesterday night Taehyung caught his brother on top of Jin in the bakery. It made them looked like they were doing something dirty.

It was the closing time when Jungkook arrived at the bakery, he saw Jin getting ready to go home. But the latter still went inside the bakery and offered a hand to help the older in which Seokjin accepted without a second thought.

As both males are putting things away, when Jungkook accidentally spilled the oil the Jin's using to create a delicious bread. He tried to warn the older about the spilled oil, but he it was all too late. Jin slipped. The younger tried to help but he also slipped. So, he was on top of Seokjin and their lips accidentally connected with each other, shocking both of them, and that's when Taehyung saw them, thinking that they were doing something dirty. He felt so frustrated. Without a word, he left the kitchen.

That's when both males realize that someone had got inside the bakery when the door clicked. Jungkook run after Taehyung and saw his brother leaving the bakery. But instead of chasing him, he smiled to himself.

While Jin, on the other hand, just got out the kitchen and was confused on what was happening. The younger explained everything to him and that's when he got all nervous. For some reason, he feels like he owe Taehyung an explanation. He don't want the younger to think about something bad on him, so he told himself that once he saw Tae he'll explain everything.

"I thought you three are already close with each other? Why aren't you speaking? Is there something wrong?" continously asked by their father as he noticed the awkward silence enveloping the three males.

"It's just, Seokjin hyung don't like to talk while eating, so yeah," Jungkook explained. He glanced at Taehyung and gave him a mischevous grin.

"Oh, is that so?"

Jungkook puts his hand on Jin's thigh and give it a squeeze which made Jin flinched. "Ow!"

Everyone looked at him and gave him a confused stare, except for Taehyung who looked at Jungkook, already knowing that there was something going on.

"Sorry, I bit my tongue," he lied and glared at Jungkook. "Please, excuse me. I need to go to the comfort room," he formally said and stood up.

As soon as Jin was out of their sight, Tae excused himself and stood up. He followed Jin to the bathroom. He was leaning on the side of the sink as he was waiting for the older to went out of the cubicle where he was in.

"So how was your night with my brother last night, hmm?" Tae began as soon as Jin walked out of the cubicle.

"Tae? What do you mean?" said Jin, walking to the sink to wash his hand.

"Act fool? Or you really don't know what I'm talking about?" he raises his brows and walked towards Jin.

"I-I don't understand you, Tae." he stutter and looked at the younger who was way taller than him.

"Don't you think I wouldn't know that you two were doing that thing inside the bakery last night? Seriously, a lot of places to do that thing, you chose to do that there?" he scoffed, sounded annoyed and jealous.