Ten

The day that's everyone have been waiting for has finally come. The grand wedding of Kim Heejin, Seokjin's mother, and Jeon Jaebong, father of the well-known Jeon brothers.

"Knock, knock. Hyung, you ready?" asked Jimin, entering the room where Seokjin is.

Jin wiped his tears away before he turns around to face Jimin. "Y-Yeah. Let's go."

Jimin raised his left brow and smirked a little. "Ya crying?"

The older smiled and pats the younger's shoulder. "I'm just happy for my mom. Our mom." he sighed. "I can't believe she's getting married for the second time. I am happy that she chose me to escort her."

"Of course, you're her son. But Imagine she's getting married again yet you're still single, hyung." Jimin mocked and laughed together with Jin.

"You got me there, huh."

"I'm just kidding, hyung. By judging the tone of your voice, you really seemed so happy for your mother. At least she found her love again after so many years."

"You're right." Jin smiled.

"Hyung, just a serious question. When are you going to have a girlfriend... or boyfriend? Sorry, I'm not sure. But you're not gay, are you? Or... are you?" he looked up at Jin– who's already looking at him.

Jin gulped. "Stop asking silly questions. Let's go now." he chuckles to hide that he got a little bit nervous by Jimin's question. He couldn't bring himself to tell the truth. He's afraid that everyone might not accept his real identity.

***

Once everyone had already had their turn to walk to the aisle, the church door remains open for the bride. Jin's smiles from ear-to-ear seeing his mother happy. He gladly accepts his mother's hand and take it with him then slowly walks his mother down the aisle while the slow melodic music plays on the piano.

Everyone watch Heejin in awe as she looks stunning with her white wedding gown, especially Jaebong. However, Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes are locked on Seokjin. Seokjin looked incredibly handsome with his forehead exposed that suit his white tuxedo. He looked like an angel from heaven and walking down the aisle as his face glow in happiness. His eyes sparkling because of the tears that's threatening to fall from his eyes. He couldn't control it, he's so happy.

When they reached the end for the aisle, Seokjin finally gave his mother's hand to the love of her life then Heejin gave him a kiss on his cheeks and utter the word, "I love you, son."

Seokjin smiled and walked over to his chair between Taehyung and Jungkook.

The wedding ceremony has begun and ended successfully. Everyone is happy for the newly married Jeon couple and were excited to go to the venue to celebrate their marriage. And then the celebration ended like so. Funny, when Heejin threw her bouquet of flowers, it accidentally landed on Jin's feet. Everyone, including the brothers teased him that he's getting married so soon like his mother. But, Seokjin is a hundred percent sure that he wasn't getting married to anyone.

***

The day after the marriage

"Listen, you guys. Your mother and I are going to Paris for a month vacation. We're going to have our honeymoon there," Jaebong announced, hugging his now wife in his arms.

"T-That long?" Seokjin questioned. He had never been away from his mother ever since his a kid for that long. He's gonna miss his mother, he wasn't also sure if he could focus on everything he's doing knowing that his mother his far away from him.

Heejin walked over to Jin and gave him a hug. She knows her son very well. She knew that Jin can't bear to lose his mother for a long time. She's become his companion ever since his father died. So, for Jin, a month is so long. "I'll be okay, Jinnie. I have Jaebong on my side. I'm sure he won't let something bad happen to me. And I promise to take care of myself while I'm away. And you should promise me that you will also take care of you."

"Yes, mom. I promise."

Heejin kissed her son on his forehead. "Don't worry, son. I'll take a good care of your mom. I won't let anything bad to happen. I promise that." he smiled at Jin, reassuring him that he doesn't have to worry too much.

"Ok, D-Dad..." it feels kind of weird for Jin to call someone else 'dad' even though Jaebong isn't new to him. It just feel weird.

"But for now, I want the three of you to live together in one roof. Seokjin, I want you to talk all your things here and live here from now on. Your house will be on Jimin's care. I'm sure he'll do his best to take care of it."

Jaebong words left Seokjin with no words. First, he doesn't want to leave his house. Second, he does know if he'll be okay with living with his stepbrothers as now things started to get awkward, well, at least for Jin.

During the celebration of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon's wedding, something is going on between Seokjin and Taehyung in the bathroom. They were kissing each other, not caring if someone else's will catch them. They just care about their selves and their needs. Well, Seokjin is a bit tipsy at that moment. But he knows what he's doing, he is still in his right mind to think about the right thing. However there's something about Taehyung that he can't resist. The feeling is just so good to stop. That moment, for the first time, he felt his member got hard. But just as the things are getting better, Jungkook caught them. The younger didn't say anything and just smirked at them and said the words, "Taehyungie, hyung. Real brother shares." and left as if he saw nothing.

"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah, you two are not teenagers anymore. But I'm going to say this for the last time. Don't do anything stupid around your hyung. Treat him as an older, with respect like how I raised the both of you. I want you to take care of him. Don't disappoint me with that, are we clear?"

Both Jungkook and Tae nod their heads. "Don't worry, Dad. We'll make sure Jin hyung will experience the happiness he have never felt before." Jungkook smirked and glance at Seokjin. Jin side eyed him.

"That's good to hear," said Heejin. "I'm hoping that the three of you will get along well while we are away."

Taehyung stepped closer to Jin and puts his arm around the older's shoulder and pulled him closer. "Yes, we will, mother. You should head to the airport. You might miss your flight. Have fun and take care!" he waves his free hand while Jungkook follows them to the door and locked it as soon as their parents step their feet out of the house.

Jungkook turn around to face the two. "Now, where should we begin, hyung?" he licked his lips then grin.

***
I'm so sorry for the short chapter but I have to cut the exciting part🤭 But I promise I won't disappoint you on the next chapter;)
(well, i'm not a pro writer of that scene but i'll try my best;>)