13 - 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩..

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

We had our breakfast and headed towards home I quickly changed into this -

Tae informed his Secretary and Riya about meeting & We went towards office

Tae informed his Secretary and Riya about meeting & We went towards office. We were waiting for him to come, I was nervous.!

Tae : Y/N don't worry, just sit besides me okay.?

Y/N : Yeah.

I sat besides him.
________________________

After few mins :

Mr.Han came, Tae greeted him and he greeted him back. I was calming myself down, Mr.Han came and sat besides me Tae assured me to calm down not to panick, so I took a deep breath. Felix and Riya came and We started our meeting.
Riya was giving her presentation,

After few mins that Mf kept his hand on my thighs again.!
And he started roaming his shitty hands around. I gave signal to Tae that he's doing the same thing again.
__________________________

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was listening to presentation & suddenly Y/N gave me signal that he's again doing the same thing, but according to our plan we have to catch him red handed, So I took her hand & assured that not to panick or else our plan will be failed.!

After some time :

Meeting got over, & he liked the presentation, Mr.Han said to Y/N that he has some work, I told her to go & not to cry or scream. He then went outside with Y/N My anger was boiling, I quietly followed them & hid to the place. I Heard Mr.Han speaking I quickly took out my camera and started recording so that I can send proof to cops.

Mr.Han : You're looking gorgeous babygirl.

Wth babygirl.!??

Y/N didn't responded to him.

Mr.Han : I love you.

I stood shocked and took a peek there and I saw Y/N sobbing.

Mr.Han : *wipes her tears* Aww, I don't like it when you cry.

I was so furious. He was going to kiss her, stop the recording and started punching him till his nose started to bleed.

Tae : you *punch* Bastard *punch* How *punch* Dare *punch* You *punch*, I tied his hands and called the cops, The cops came and arrested him

Cops : You're Under arrest Mr.Han.!

They took him Y/N was still sobbing, I hugged her tightly she hugged me back.!

Tae : Shh.. you're safe now.!

Y/N : t-t-thank y-you.

She released herself from my grip.

Tae : I just helped you okay.? I still hate you for the past.!

Y/N : I-I know *sniffs*

I went outside.

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued...

What was Their past we'll see in further story, till then have patience.! :)

Tysm fir loving this book.! IIY.! <33333