21 - 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧...

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

The message was -

?? : If you don't want your beloved wife to be dead..bring 3 crores and the main thing I want from you is your.... position.!! You've 4 days.
Your Loving Enemy,
Kai.

Wth.!! Why did he kidnapped Y/N.?! And 3 crores.?? Why did this fucking bastard came again.!! I immediately informed Cops about it and reported a complaint on him.. they started searching for her by tracking locations.
__________________________

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 - after 4 days.

We still don't have any update about Y/N, Cops are still finding them.

I was talking with cops to check if there's any update, suddenly a message popped out I checked the message -

Kai : Meet me at xxxx place your beloved wife is there.

I informed police about it and send them the address, I immediately went towards car and started driving with full speed, I was so panicked and worried about her.

I reached the place where he informed it was an old factory, I thought to went inside & started to find Y/N, I heard some weird noises behind me I turned around and saw -

Kai.

I was so damn angry.

Kai : Ohh.!! Hello My friend Long time no see.??

Tae : YOU BASTARD.!! I yelled and grabbed him by his collar.

Kai : Chill..man chill.!

Tae : TO GO HELL WITH YOUR CHILL!! WHERE'S Y/N.??!!

Kai : She's in basement.

Tae : Really.?! Are you kidding me.?!

Kai : No, I'm not kidding go and see your beloved wife for Last time.!! Btw first give me that money.

I threw that bag on his face and ran towards basement. What the hell does he mean Last time?!

I broke the door, suddenly mixed emotions were building up inside me happy,sad,angry.

I went close towards her, her hands were tied up.

There were several cuts inside her cheeks hands and legs her cloth were little ripped, dried tears,puffy eyes & a pale figure like she didn't ate nor drink anything from 4 days, I tried to wake her up.

Tae : Y-Y/N,Y/N wake up.!! I covered her with my jacket.

Kai : Ohh.! Romeo you've met your Juliet now tell me, what's the passcode that little shit didn't told me the passcode, even I toured her but,tsk.! It didn't worked.

I was astounded, why didn't she told him the passcode..??

_________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Actually, Y/N and Tae knew the passcode which was for company's position..So, Kai knew it that Y/N know the passcode.

When he got to know that Y/N and Tae has gotten into argument, He took that golden opportunity, He found Y/N on Han river weeping.

He kidnapped her and he brought her to dark basement. When she didn't told him the passcode.. He toured her by not giving her food, water.

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was about to say something Y/N woke up

Y/N : T-t-tae.?!

Tae : Y-Y/N! I ran towards her.
You w-woke u-up don't worry. I-I'll t-take you o-out.

Kai : TELL ME THE PASSCODE.!!!

Tae : SHUT THE FUCK UP.!!!
I punched him.

Kai was going to punch me but cops came and arrested him.!

Kai : You Bastard how dare you.?!

Tae : Shut up.!!

Cops handcuffed him and took him I rushed towards Y/N.

Tae : Y-Y/N let's go t-to hospital keep your eyes o-open.!

Y/N : please don't l-leave me I'm s-sorry.

Tae : No, don't be sorry I won't leave you.!

I picked her up and rushed towards car.. I sat on backseat with Y/N and driver headed towards hospital.!

Y/N was half - awake, I'm such and idiot why did I even argued with her.?!

Tae : Y/N keep your e-eyes o-open.

Y/N : w-water..

I gave her bottle of water and made her to drink it, she managed to do so.. We reached hospital and headed inside.

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued....

I'll make a separate chapter for clearing all your doubts lol..

Kai was forcefully doing that..

But who made him to do that.?!
We'll see lol.!

Love you.!!

I purple you 💜✨💫

26.08.2022