23 - 𝙄𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙚

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

He came with food & kept it on table and I was sitting on patient's bed.

He served the food and handed me..I took it and he quickly snatched it from me.

Y/N : *sigh* What now.??

Tae : I'll feed you.!

Y/N : Why.?? I'll eat by my-
He cut me off.

Tae : Stfu.! Lemme feed you.!

He sat besides me and started feeding me.

Y/N : When you'll eat.!

Tae : I'll eat afterwards..You haven't eaten anything from few days,So eat.!

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I feeded her & told her to take some rest..She laid down Doctors said that she'll be discharged by today evening since, they wanna examine her & wanted to give some medicines.

She drifted to her dreamland. I covered her with blanket & I started eating..She was really protecting me and my company.! She looks cute while sleeping tho - wait- wth.?!

I have to ignore this strange feelings. She just helped me I still hate her for past..I didn't do anything Why didn't she took my side like I did for her.?! No, I have to ignore this feelings I'll ignore her yes.!
___________________

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 -

Doctors came and examine her, she got discharged from hospital.

After few days..

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was recovering quickly..but Taehyung suddenly changed, like he wasn't talking with me, he was skipping his breakfast or dinner with me, he was going to clubs & he even started bringing random girls.! Felix told me about the club one.

Why did he changed so much.?? I was thinking about it..the click striked informing that it's Midnight. And he's still not here.!

I didn't even knew when I fall asleep on couch.
_____________________

3:00

My eyes slowly opened and I found myself on my room I sighed & halted my steps outside. I was passing through his room I thought to check his room weather he's here or not.!

I slowly opened the door & what I saw make by heart broken into million pieces.. tears started to welled up.

He was sleeping with a girl naked.!

I quickly went outside,
And calmed myself down.

Y/N : Don't waste your tears for a Bastard.!

I went to my room why did I even agreed to marry this jerk.?!

I fell asleep.

____________________

Next morning - 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I woke up and saw that girl is not here anymore I freshened up I went downstairs and saw Y/N preparing breakfast.

I faked cough a little but she didn't look at me. She turned towards me and kept the breakfast on table.

I started eating breakfast.

After few mins of deadly silence I thought to talk with her.

Tae : why did you slept on couch yesterday.??

Y/N *scoff* Why do you care??!

Tae : I want to know.!

Y/N : Don't ask me ask that girl did she enjoyed or not??? *cold*

That means my plan is working.!!!

Tae : I'll ask her but may I ask you.??

Y/N : No need.! I ain't gonna answer so leave it.!

She left the table.

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued...

Guyssss.!!

BTS is awarded as the best group of the year at VMA'S.!!

I'm soo damn happy

I'm soo damn happy.!!

We did it.!

I'm so proud of 'em.!!

I purple you 💜✨💫

29.08.2022