25 -𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙚?

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Argh.! Where did he left?! I sighed and went to get freshen up & wear this -

! Where did he left?! I sighed and went to get freshen up & wear this -

Idk why I'm soo worried for him. I left for office since,I have no appetite I reached office and thought to ask Felix about this.

Felix : Hey Y/N.! How r u doin'??

Y/N : Hi, I'm doing good! Umm..felix I wanna ask you something.

Felix : Yeah, sure go ahead.!

Y/N : Do you have any Idea where Taehyung is??
Actually, he suddenly left home with luggage.

Felix : What?! No, I don't have any idea about it & Riya is also not here.

Y/N : What the hell-
Did they both -

Felix : I think so...

Y/N : No,No this can't be.!

Felix : Y/N listen don't worry.. I think we both have misunderstood him.. don't overthink.!

Y/N : No felix, actually the thing is- I told him the whole incident which was going on from past few weeks.

Felix : The hell?!! I didn't have any idea that he'll do that.. *Sighs* Y/N don't worry I'm with you.! I'll stay with you until he doesn't comes.

Y/N : Okay.

Since, I don't like to stay alone, I allowed him.
____________________

After few weeks -

I was staying with Felix but then I told him to go because his mom was sick & he was not ready to leave I forcefully told him to go.

Idk what happened to me?! Why I'm acting so strange these days.?! I used to cry, no calls, no messages.
_________________

After one week -

I was sitting and watching TV with no interest, Suddenly doorbell rang Who could be at this time?? I went to check.. I opened the door And the person was - Taehyung.?!

I let him in and gave him glass of water.
__________________

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Unfortunately, I had to leave for America for important works without informing Y/N.. I ranged the door bell and she opened the door What the fuck.?! Why is she looking pale and depressed?!

She let me in and offered me a glass of water.

Tae : What happened Y/N.?!

Y/N where were you??*cold*

Tae : Sorry, I didn't Informed you earlier I was in America with - she cut me off.

Y/N : With Riya.!?

How tf she knows?!

Tae : H-how d-did you know?!

Y/N : What I can even expect? Do you have any idea how worried I was? But no you careless man going out with girlfri-

Tae : No Y/N.!! She was with me for business purpose.

Y/N : *chuckles* okay.!

She left why tf she was worried.?! I thought to get freshen up I went and changed the clothes.

I thought to check on Y/N..I went inside her room and my heart sank seeing her crying.

She was sobbing sitting at the edge of bed. I quickly went towards her and hugged her.

Tae : don't cry! Why are you crying now huh?!

Y/N : I-I don't k-know.! *Hiccup* w-why I'm c-crying?! You didn't even called me t-text me you know how worried I was?

Tae : I'm sorry.! Don't cry now.

Y/N : Idiot.! Jerk.
She hit me.

Tae : Ouch.! Sorry.!!

She hugged me back tightly while buring her face.

We slept in each other's embrace.
____________________

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 -

I woke up and saw Y/N sleeping while hugging me & her face was buried under my chest, I chuckled.

She was really worried?! But why? Why did she do that in past with me? I have to ask her.

She woke up.

Tae : Good morning.!

Y/N : yah.! It's not morning it's evening.!

Tae : I know.! We overslept.

Y/N : hehe.. I'll go and make something.

She went to get freshen up and went downstairs.

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 -

The dinner was ready. We sat on dinning table, I thought to ask her because this was the perfect time.

Tae : Y/N
She hummed in response.

Tae : Can I ask you something?

Y/N : sure, go ahead.!

Tae : Can you tell me about our past?

Y/N : What do you mean??

Tae : means, I wanna know why you faked my complaint to principal that I bullied one boy.

Y/N : *sigh* I'll tell you.! I guess I can't hide it anymore -

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡________________

To be continued...

Vote on Fan N Stars for BTS and stream Butter.!!

09.09.2022