15 - 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I opened the door there's "Riya". She pushed me aside, She went straight towards Taehyung I got up & went towards them. Riya faked a surprised face at me

Riya : *surprised* Oh, hey Where were you..I didn't saw you.!

Y/N : *smirks* You should get your eyes checked dear, before it gets worsened.

Riya : Don't you think you're talking too much.

Y/N : Nope, I don't think so, It's your problem.

Tae interrupted in between our argument.

Tae : umm..Riya let's go & have breakfast.

Riya : Sure but we're gonna have it here.? With Y/N.?

She made disgusted face.

Tae : What's the matter then huh.?!

Y/N : you guys go outside and have breakfast *cold* & yes take her outside before I'll say or do something *cold yet scary voice*

Tae : *gulps* R-riya let's go.!

Riya : wait - what do you mean by DO something.? Huh.? Do it.! What you're gonna do.?

Tae : Riya let's go let's not waste our time.

Riya : No, Now I wanna see what this bitch will do.!

My blood boiled.

Riya : Show me you MF.!

She raises her voice.

Riya : WHAT YOU'LL DO SHOW ME.?!!

That's it I lost my patience & slapped her really really hard. Her eyes widened Tae also seems shocked, I smirked.

She came towards me to punch, I grabbed her hands and twisted it back.

Y/N : Did you got it.?! Or want one more.? *Smirks*

Riya : y-yah leave me.!

I left her hand

Y/N : better not to mess with me again.
____________________

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was processing what the heck just happened here, I didn't knew y/n will slap her like this, Riya come towards me.

Riya : t-tae why d-dont you say s-something to her.?!

Tae : She did right *cold* she told us to leave but you..tested her patience.!
So, I don't care about you LEAVE I gritted my teeth & she stomped her feet in anger

Tae : Happy now.?!

Y/N : Yes, very happy.! She must be satisfied afterall, she was the one who wanted to see what can I do. So, it's not my FAULT.! I'm going to office, If you wanna eat..eat or throw it.

She left, I sighed and throwed all the breakfast as I was not in the mood to eat and I halted my steps outside.

_________________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I reached office and saw Felix I smiled and he hugged me I hugged him back.

Felix : Good morning.! *Smiles*

Y/N : Morning.! *Smiles back*

We talked a Lil bit and then went back to work.

After some time Taehyung came inside my cabin and asked me

Tae : Is felix is really your boyfriend.?!

Y/N : You came to my cabin just to ask this.?! Well, No he's just my FRIEND JUST FRIEND. oh, btw your girlfriend didn't came to see you.?

Tae : Why suddenly.? You asked me about her.?

Y/N : No, I thought she'll come.

Tae : No, How can you even expect her to come.? she's angry

Y/N : Idc she asked me to do so..

Tae : yeah,yeah.

He went outside and I started working

_________________

𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 - 10 pm

It's already 10 pm & I'm sitting here on a bench.

It's so peaceful to admire your surroundings while listening to slowed music, I feel like I'm in heaven

Then one car stopped near me & the windows slid down.

He was -

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued..

Borahae 💜

I purple you.!

07.08.2022