16 - 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩..

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

"Taehyung"..

Tae : Sit inside the car.

Y/N : No, It's okay I'll g-

He cut me off..

Tae : I didn't asked you I'm ordering you to SIT..it's not safe anyways to roam outside..

I sighed and sat inside the car.

We reached home and I went inside my room, took a shower and wear this -

& Laid down, I was thinking about Our Past...

Our Dark Past..

Flashback :
________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Tae and Y/N were Best Friends who used to support each other in their hard times..
Tae knew that Kai Their enemy.. who bullies Y/N that's why he protect Y/N from him, he's Jealous with Tae 'cause Y/N spends most of her time with Tae..

Kai even proposed Y/N many times but she rejected it.. cause of this he got jealous and hence, he bullies Y/N..

One day Kai thought to break Their Precious thing...

"Friendship"..

And turn it into..

"Hate!"

So, Kai went towards Y/N..who was taking something from her locker.

Kai : Y/N listen, can you do a favour for me.??

He pleaded

Y/N : What is it.?

Kai : You've to go towards Principal's cabin and say that Tae harrassed you

Y/N : Wth.?! & Why would I do that.?!

Kai : Listen, Taehyung is not a good guy he secretly bullies and harasses people.. behind your back..

Y/N : I don't believe you..I ain't gonna do that.!

She left the corridor without even giving him a chance to speak, he then informed his Uncle to make her belive.. her uncle agreed 'cause he don't want any competition of his company by others..

______________________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was talking with Tae & suddenly my uncle called me I excused him and received the call -

OTP

Y/N : Hello.!

Uncle : Y/N, please come home it's urgent.!

Y/N : O-okay

I hunged up the call and informed Tae about going to home..

I reached home.

Uncle : Oh, Y/N come..have a seat

I took a seat.

Uncle : So, Y/N can you something for me and my.. company.?

Y/N : Ofcourse, what's it.?

Uncle : Tell to your principal that Tae harrassed you.

Y/N : *sigh* I-I can't Uncle, It's wrong.!

Uncle : You wanna see the proof.?

Y/N : Yes I replied..

He showed the proof I was so shocked how could he.?!

Author - Her Uncle actually made a fake video of him..so that Y/N could believe what he's trying to say..

Uncle : will you do that now.?

Y/N : *nods*

I still couldn't believe..that he was beating that Inoccent guy..

____________________

NEXT DAY -

I went to school and went directly to the principal's cabin taking the proof
I said that Tae harrasses me and the other people too..

I showed the proof and Tae was immediately called..

Tae came and Principal asked Taehyung.. Tae Said that he didn't

Principal showed him the video, but he wasn't admitting it. Principal got angry and he was suspended from the school and he can't even take admission to any other school in Korea.

He was in verge of crying he glanced at me I tried to kept a cold face trying not to cry.. he came towards me.

Tae : I won't spare you Lee Y/N.!

He threatened me and went outside

I ran outside from the principal's cabin and sat on a bench sobbing.

Y/N : I-Im s-sorry, I-I h-hope you'll understand me o-one day,they b-blackmailed me..

And that's how our True Friendship turns into "Hate"

Flashback ends -
______________________

I was sobbing thinking that someone blackmailed me to do that and I blamed him cause of my Uncle, I was not in the mood to sleep so, I went outside and sat on couch I was regretting so much.. I did this to my best friend who helped me and supported me no matter what the situation was.. I didn't even knew when I fall asleep on couch..

_______________________

Timeskip - Morning time - 𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I woke up and went towards bathroom..

I went downstairs and saw Y/N sleeping on couch with puffy eyes & red nose
Did she cried.? But why??

I woke her up, she suddenly woke up and sat straight, and ran towards bathroom

After sometime she came outside and sat on a chair, she started eating with an Uninterested face I told maids to clean the house..

I thought to ask her, I sighed.

Tae : Y/N what happened.?

Y/N : Nothing.. she said while eating.

Tae : No, something is wrong.! Why did you slept on couch yesterday.?

Y/N : Everything is wrong, with my life and everything.. Anyways, she again started eating.

Tae : Is everything Okay.?!

Y/N : yes, EVERYTHING is OKAY.! She emphasized the word Everything and okay

I took my plate and place it into sink

Tae : I'm going to office

She nodded her head.
__________________

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I hope one day, I'll be able to tell you everything.. The whole truth.!
I went to office.

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued..

So, this was the chapter of the DARK PAST.!

Do let me know how is was.!
IIY <33 ~~

Admin lObes yOu.!

09.08.2022