17 - 𝘿𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was not in the mood to go to office, but still I went to office because I know that Felix will get tensed.

I reached office while keeping an apathetic face, everyone in the office got shocked cause I always come to office cheerfully..

I went to my cabin Felix came towards me taking two bunches of files, he kept that on my desk.

Felix : Good morning y/n.!

Y/N : Morning Felix.

Felix : What's the matter Y/N.? Is everything okay.? You don't seem fine..

Y/N : Yeah..I'm Okay Don't worry It's just...*sigh* I'm not in the mood to talk with anyone you know.

Felix : It's okay I understand, I'll take my leave take care hmm.?

Y/N : Hmm, Thanks Felix.

I slightly smiled at him and he smiled back.

Felix : It's okay no problem :)

He took his leave and I started to work.
_____________________

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was thinking why did Y/N cried.?? & While eating breakfast Y/N's talk felt a little different..I was worried like How did she tried committing suicide.!
My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a knock on door, I said to come in then someone opened the door, She was Y/N..
She was looking pale & depressed..She apathetically kept the files on my desk, without even talking once she was going to leave, I grabbed her wrist & she uttered a word.

Y/N : Please..Leave me..

She was in verge of crying.

Tae : What happened Y/N.?! Why are you crying.?

Y/N : I-I don't k-know everything is l-looking black, when I'm trying to remember s-something.

She then started sobbing.

I hugged her..What is she trying to remember exactly.!?

Tae : Shh.! What you're trying to remember exactly.??

Y/N : t-that g-guy he'll kill me..
He'll k-kill me he t-told me that he'll kill me taehyung..P-please don't kill me please..

She was continuously chanting "Please don't kill me." My heart broke seeing her condition like this.

Tae : Y/N I'm no harm..I'll not kill you.

She broke the hug and started going backwards.

Y/N : Liar.! Big liar you'll kill me you s-said that.!

Tae : No I didn't.

Before she could say further she black out, I tapped her cheeks to check whether she really black out.?

Tae : Y-Y/N wake up.!
I tapped her cheeks but she didn't woke up I quickly rushed towards hospital..

I reached hospital and I was waiting for doctor to come..
_______________________

After some time :

Doctor came I went towards him and asked about her condition.

Tae : How's s-she doc.??

Doc : *sigh* she's fine now but.. I guess something triggered her..like she thought about her painful, regretful past which caused her hallucinations.

I was beyond shocked like what happened in her past which caused her hallucinations.??

I was lost in my thoughts until Doc said something.

Doc : Take care of her & remember not to say something negative about her past life things..

Tae : Okay thanks doc.!

He went and I was waiting for Y/N for wake up..she was behaving really strange in office..

Nurse came towards me and said..

Nurse : She has woken up..go inside she's calling you.

Tae : Okay, Thank you.

I went inside

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued..

Hie lobes.!

I hope you're well and doin' good..

Well, I thought to give you guys a surprise by giving you two two chapters at a same day..
But,
I wanna add some suspense, curiosity in these two chapters..
So yeah I thought not to add two chapters at a time..

But, In future I'll try to add two chapters at a same time..

Till then take care stay healthy..

Tysm for giving your lobe to this book

Admin lObes y'all
*Finger hearteus*

ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 💜

11.08.2022