20 - 𝙐𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

There was one old man who was touching a young girl's back inappropriately and that girl was looking here and there for help, I secretly went towards her and assured her that I'll help her.

Without wasting any time I punched that Old man's face & his nose started to bleed, everyone started gathering and started watching the drama.

Old man : Argh.! Hey you girl do you know who I am.??!!
He said in rude tone.

Y/N : Yes,I know you very well...
You're a Bastard.!!

Everyone started cheering.!!

Tae suddenly came.

Tae : What the hell is going on here.??

Y/N : See,have a look at this guy who has no shame at all.!! Touching an Girl inappropriately.! Huh.?!

I was again going towards him to beat the shit out of him He stopped me.?!

Tae : stop it Y/N.!
Don't create a drama here.!
Let me see who's that.!

His eyes widened seeing that person.

"Mr.choi.??!!"

Y/N : huh.?! Don't tell me you know this Bastard.!

Tae : Come with me & Everyone sorry for the issues here you can continue.

He grabbed my wrist and was going to drag me somewhere until that Bastard spoke -

Mr.Choi : Mr.Kim I'm really disappointed and angry I'm not gonna give you deal now.!!

Tae : N-No.! Mr.c-choi.!

Y/N : Just go and don't show me your shit like face before I'll beat you more.!!

That Idiot left And he started glaring me..I know I didn't did anything wrong.!! I'll talk to him.!! Yes.!

He dragged me to the corner and pinned me

Tae : WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM HUH.?!

Y/N : That Old man was my problem how dare he to touch that girl.?! So, I Just helped her..

Tae : Why.?! Are you a superwoman you should do your own work don't care about others.!!

Y/N : Yes *sarcastic* I'm Not even caring about you..and how little is your brain.! If you can't help others so Just sit in corner.*scoff* and you should not make deals with Bastards.!!

Tae : SHUT THE FUCK UP.!!

Y/N : Stop cursing I'm not your property just go and curse her.!!

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

I was really angry on her.! We lost such a big deal cause of her.!

Tae : You know what.?! You're a big curse for me and others. Whenever you come with me at any meetings you ruin it EACH AND EVERY TIME.!!

She froze listening to my words.!

Y/N : *in verge of crying* I-
I-I'm r-really a curse t-to you.!

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Actually, Y/N is strong but she's little bit sensitive when it comes towards her..Since,She was not having any friends cause they used to bully her only her Uncle and Aunt was there for her so, she use to get sensitive.

𝐓𝐚𝐞 𝐏𝐎𝐕 -

Tae : YES.!! A big Yes.!! You're a curse to me and others.!!

Y/N : *sobbing* Y-youre *hiccup* right I-I shouldn't have *hiccup*come with y-you.. from now on you'll never see this c-curse again.!

Negative thoughts started roaming in my mind but my ego said to shrug it.

I released her from my grip.

Tae : okay go.! And never come back.!!

Y/N : Good b-bye

She left whole sobbing.

I went home.
______________________

Timeskip - midnight

I was now really panicked about her did she really.??

No no think positive I was going to grab my car keys until one message popped out -

I was so shocked to see that message.!!

________♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_♡_____________

To be continued -

Heyy everyone, I hope everyone is doing well.!

Well, my exams are now over And now I'll try to update this chapter since, I have more story ideas in future for this one..so be ready hehe

Love,
Author-Nim.!

I purple you 💜✨💫

25.08.2022