Captain America and his Howling Commandos fought HYDRA.

While watching a movie of Captain America and his Howling Commandos, Bucky and Phillip appeared on screen next to Steve.

Peggy noticed a picture of herself in Steve's compass and Bea noticed a picture of herself in Phillip's pocket poking out. Colonel Phillips glanced at them and Peggy looked away while Bea smiled and looked at the man she adored.

---

Bucky, Phillip and Steve were on a snow-covered mountain while the Howling Commandos prepared to zipline onto the train.

"Remember when Phillip and I made you and Bea ride the Cyclone at Coney Island?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah, and I threw up and she screamed bloody murder?" Steve replied.

"This is payback, isn't it?"

"Now why would I do that?" Steve answered in a smug tone.

Phillip slowly pulled a note from his pocket and handed it to his brother. "I hope you or Steve never have to deliver this, but in case you do, give it to Bea when I'm gone."

Bucky frowned. "No, you'll give it to her yourself."

"It's a goodbye letter, you ass." He let out a breath. "Please, just promise me you'll give it to her."

Steve took the letter and nodded. "Can't speak for Buck, but I'll give it to her if it's needed. But Phillip, you'll see her when we get back from this mission." His fingers curled around the paper as he met his friend's eyes. Instead of the confidence Phillip usually had, he noticed a foreign terror.

"Steve, promise me you'll give it to her."

"I promise."

"And tell her I love her."

Phillip smiled sadly and closed his eyes for a brief moment, uttering another silent wish to see the woman he loved again.

"We were right," Gabe Jones said. "Dr. Zola's on the train. HYDRA dispatcher gave him permission to open up the throttle. Wherever he's going, they must need him bad."

"Let's get going, because they're moving like the devil," James Montgomery warned.

"We only got about a ten-second window," Steve informed. "You miss that window, we're bugs on a windshield."

"Mind the gap."

"Better get moving, bugs!" Dum Dum Dugan said.

"Maintenant!" Jaques Dernier yelled as Steve, Bucky and Gabe ziplined onto the train.

(Now!)

Dr. Zola, watching Steve on a monitor as he fought his way through the train, cried, "Stop him! Fire again!"

Steve noticed Bucky and Phillip on the other side of the door.

Bucky and Phillip shot the man coming for him. They continued shooting and soon ran out of bullets. They ducked behind a pile of crates, choosing to embrace death as an old friend.

Steve opened the door, nodded to his friends, and tossed Bucky the gun. Bucky caught the gun.

Steve darted forward and pushed a crate, causing the HYDRA soldier to move to one side.

Bucky shot the HYDRA soldier and killed him before saying, "I had him on the ropes."

"I know you did," Steve replied as another trooper with a blaster appeared. "Get down!"

"Fire again!" Dr. Zola ordered. "Kill him! Now!"

Phillip picked up the shield, grabbed a gun, and continued firing.