Chapter Fourty Seven.

Y/n's Pov:

I haven't spoken to five since

I haven't spoken to five since.. you know. The whole argument. Neither of us have tried talking to the other though. Guess we're both pretty pissed on the situation. Oh yeah, Elliott's dead. None of us were here for it, but obviously whoever killed him, came here looking for something as they wrote the words Öga for Öga on the bottom floor with Elliot's blood. If anyone were to see Elliot's body their self, they'd probably want to puke on the spot. But who wouldn't really? It was horrifying, i feel bad for him. Maybe if we were there he'd still be alive. Maybe. I came home to find him dead, well, Luther and Diego did first as they had a head start coming home whilst i had to walk. Took a good 40 minutes though.

My thoughts are interrupted as i hear a knock on the door which i had closed earlier. "Who is it?" I received no answer, of course, and i roll my eyes as i use my powers to unlock and quickly open the door, revealing an smirking Five. "Nope, out. Right now." I push the door closed with my powers once more, but of course he blinked in after. "What was the point in knocking?" i cross my arms over my chest. "I wanna talk to you." he tilts his head a bit. "Well, guess what? I don't wanna talk to you." i give him a fake smile as i start to push him back, using my powers once again because i just don't wanna get up to deal with him. He blinks but this time i don't see him around the room causing me to sigh in relief.

I was also a bit upset, of course i wanted to work things out, you know? But i also wanted to be petty. I honestly wasn't as mad about the whole argument, but, i wanted him to think i was. I widen my eyes as i feel arms belt around my waist. I whip my head back to see five looking at me with a grin planted on his face. I try to push him off but he blinks to the other side of the room. "You mother fucker." I swing a random object i find in his direction but then he blinks again. "Stupid idea, man. You'll run out of energy then what are you gonna do?" Guess i didn't think that through because just like he runs out of energy from blinking too much, i run out of energy from throwing shit with my mind too much.

So after throwing multiple items that he dodges or blinks away from i finally can't anymore, i try but i can only lift it an inch before i get an extreme headache. I quickly raise my hands to my head as i fall back onto the bed. "Awh, you're such a dick, Five." he knew what he was doing, the reason he kept going back and forth was because he knew eventually i'd get tired and run out of energy to do it. And when i'm tired, no more powers. Which means i can't try to get him out now. "Well." He quickly hops on to the bed, laying on the opposite side of where i was in which i quickly turn to the side so my back is facing him.

"Still upset, huh?" i ignore him, still being petty. He scoffs, "I'll give you a minute to decide whether or not you're going to talk to me. If you don't respond yes, or respond at all within that minute, i'm gone. I'll leave without a problem." i could hear the hint of frustration in his voice. "Yeah, like you left me alone last night?" i roll my eyes, "Correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember you telling me that you could care less if i left or not." I quickly turn back around to face him, "I didn't mean it! I always tell you to leave, even if i do mean it. You should know i'm just being petty." i groan as a smirk creeps up his face. "So you admit to it. You don't want me gone right now do you?" "Oh, shut it, asshole." he chuckles slightly.