Addicted to Pain

Eleanor inhales as much air as possible. The sun blinding her when she opens her eyes. She groans and roll over in pain clenching the green grass. Where am I? She questions herself. Everything around her smelled very familiar. She finally takes in her location and notice the beautiful lake. Calista Lake. She thinks. "Good thing I'm still in Black Oaks." She says to herself finally able to stand.

She wobbles a little and lean on the nearest tree.

She stares at the particular tree and smile to herself. She remembers this tree. She and Calista use to play around this area as kids. Eleanor runs her hand over the two letter embedded in the tree. C & E. This was their tree. Eleanor smiles sadly. "How could I forget about this?" She wonders. She then turns and head to the house she knew that was going to appear once she hiked over the hilly forest.

The birds continue to chirp as she pushes along. She still is weak and her eyes sparkle once she finally reach Calista home.

She enters through the back door and is faced with a shock face. She takes in Calista and notice she seems softer in a way.

The last time she had seen Calista the other Rein was broken and fury had took over her body. She was wearing a pair of shorts and her bed hair was pulled up into a messy ponytail.

Calista stares into Eleanor eyes and notice that the witch was examining her. "I reappeared in your backyard." Eleanor explains sitting at the table. "I didn't—I died?" She asks looking at Calista for answers.

"Yes." Calista replies.

The Guardian Witch pause for a second.

"How did you do it?" She further questions.

Calista sits at the table across from her. "I don't know." She replies. "I wasn't thinking. Just doing—I really don't remember much."

"You're so powerful." Eleanor comments. "Bending Time is possible and a higher form of teleportation. Instead of jumping places you jump time and brought all of us along."

Calista shrugs and look at her hands. She rather be dead. She was tired and just wanted to rest. Eleanor chews on the inside of her cheek and then say. "Where are the girls?"

"You just missed them."

Eleanor stands hastily. "And you let them go! How could you just—

"I ask myself why I do a lot of things Eleanor." Calista sigh lowly.

Eleanor pause and then cock her head to the side. Sometimes she wished she could read Calista mind. She could never figure out what the other girl was thinking. But they didn't have time for this. "Give me your phone." She order.

"Here." Calista hands over the cellular device.

Eleanor unlocks it and notice the date. She scrolls through the contacts and dial Stella number that is stored. It is instantly sent to voicemail and Eleanor frown. Of course Stella wouldn't answer Calista number. She hated Calista. At least for now. She copies the number and ring it through her phone. And someone answers.

"Stella."

"Who is this?" Someone spats.

"Stell—I know this may sound crazy but it's me Eleanor. Please come back to Calista house immediately." She then hangs up the phone because she didn't have the answers to the questions that was about to be asked. She then turns around and notice Calista has vanished. Fuck. She mutters.

Eleanor walks through the house looking for Calista but the girl is nowhere to be found. She was about to check the backyard when she hears someone bursting through the front door. "Elle!" She hears.