Volatile Times

Chapter 6

1 Month Later:

Calista sits on the docks and breathes and begins her meditation exercises. She could hear Aquarius and Erik screaming at the others as they continue to train. Calista peak her eyes open to see Luna and Eleanor sparring. Eleanor tries to kick Luna but the other girl was faster and she ducks in enough time to spin and use her elemental power which splashes enough of water in her face to blind her. She takes a step back and when her vision clears Luna is in midair a powerful blow coming towards her head.

Eleanor block her face quickly but still get most of the blow.

Calista cringe and watches Luna apologize profusely before helping Eleanor to her feet. Eleanor smiles and shake her head. Calista then watches Erik pat Luna on the shoulder before explaining Eleanor mistakes.

"You should be meditating."

Calista roll her eyes before turning around to see Aquarius looking down at her. She seem annoyed. "This is the second time." She say.

Calista shrug.

Aquarius sigh and take a seat next to her. "Will I have to start babysitting you to make sure you're doing your exercises?"

"Honestly I don't see the point." Calista say. "I can't defeat Sir while in meditation."

"But, it will stop your small incidents. I see you struggling to keep your power in control. I've explained this to you before. Why are you being difficult?"

Calista look away from Aquarius scrutinizing gaze. "Fine." Aquarius say. "If you wish to not do the exercises then don't do it. I will not force you."

"Really? You will leave me the hell alone about it." Calista ask looking back at her friends who were back to sparring. She wanted to get rid of some of this energy that was coursing through her veins.

"I will not speak about it anymore unless you come to me willingly Calista." Aquarius reply her eyes furrow annoyed.

Calista grins and stand. "So, can I go spar?"

"Do what you wish Calista Lake."

Calista scowl but ignore Aquarius jogging over to the others. Eleanor eyes her before looking towards Aquarius seeking answers. Aquarius keeps a stoic face as she ask. "What is the exercise today Erik?"

"Just a little sparring. I'm teaching them how to use their elemental powers without draining so much of their energy."

Aquarius nod her head. "Scarlet and Calista."

Calista grins and walks towards the center of the field. She takes off her shirt revealing her tone abs and bright pink sports bra. Scarlet snorts, "Sorry Lis. You can't tempt me with your body."

Calista roll her eyes and they both get into a fighting stance. "I'll go easy." Scarlet taunts before stepping forward to punch. Calista easily block the blow but she was not ready for the big brick wall that soars towards her right afterwards.

Scarlet chuckles.

Calista step to the side and continues to block most of Scarlet blows. She continues to stay in defense and tries to tire out Scarlet but the Spanish didn't seem to let up her determination pushing her on. Calista aims a kick towards Scarlet gut but the other Rein blocks it with a wall coming from the ground. Calista scowl in frustration and jumps over the wall and comes down with a powerful blow. Scarlet dodges it and then kicks her onto the ground.