Doomsday

Chapter 4

Eleanor pat the pillow and huff before pulling the sheets over her. Stella sigh and roll over lifting up, "What's wrong?" Eleanor shrug childishly which earns a glare from Stella. She groan and then whisper because she didn't want to wake the others. "I can't sleep."

"Is it because of Aquarius?" Stella frown.

"Yes." Eleanor replies. "We don't know anything about her and we all just let her have Calista brother bed to sleep in until we meet her 'friends' tomorrow."

"You're paranoid."

"There is nothing wrong with being a little paranoid." Eleanor hiss in a low tone. She hear Luna shift beside her which make her pause before whispering, "I'm just a little suspicious. Sorry for waking you."

"I won't be able to sleep with you tossing and turning." Stella say.

Eleanor slowly stand which make the other Rein frown. "Where are you going?"

"I'm just going to sit in the other room for a while. Go back to sleep."

Stella pouts but knew there was no stopping the Guardian Witch. She roll over and pull the sheets over her head before falling back asleep. Eleanor tip toe into the living room and take a seat. She huffs in boredom before grabbing her laptop.

The morning come fast and Calista is up after Midnight purrs in her ear for several minutes. "I'm up." She groans annoyed. "I'm giving you back to Eleanor. You hear me." She tries to threat but the cat hops on the floor and out the door. Calista huffs and buries her head back into the pillow wanting to scream. It was too freaking early. She quickly freshen up in the bathroom and head down the steps. She arch her eyebrow when she notice Eleanor asleep awkwardly in her living room in the armchair.

She pats Eleanor on the shoulder. The witch instantly grab her hand while her eyes widen in shock.

"Elle, chill. It's just me." Calista say pulling her hand away. Eleanor look up and relax. She stretches and mutter, "Sorry." Calista roll her eyes and ask, "Why are you sleeping in here? You and Stella have a fight?" She tries to joke.

Eleanor look up again. "No." She answer.

Calista roll her eyes again.

"I couldn't sleep." Eleanor explain when Calista continue to eye her waiting for an answer.

"You should have come upstairs." Calista shrug.

Eleanor arches her eyebrow. Calista roll her eyes. "We have harsher things to worry about then our complicated relationship Elle. I'm trying to help."

"I know. I'm sorry."

Calista huff and fold her arm across her chest. Eleanor smile slightly, "I will know next time. Thanks."

"Yeah. Sure." Calista reply.

"There you are."

Calista turn around and notice Aquarius standing in the threshold her eyes sparkling. "Good Morning." She states to the both of them. "Thank you for the clothes." She smile looking down at herself.

"Uh-sure." Calista reply.

Aquarius look between Eleanor and Calista and notice the tension. However, she doesn't question it. "Your hospitality was great. I should be leaving soon. My friends are probably worried."

"Will we ever meet these friends?" Eleanor question. Calista nudges her but Eleanor ignores it and waits on Aquarius answer. "Yes. I believe today would be perfect. I will see you later. Bye."