What The Water Gave Me

Chapter 8

Aquarius knock on the lock door. "Calista." She tries again. She has been waiting outside of the lock door for almost two hours now. She clenches her jaw and turn away. "This is childish." She say before walking away. The door is then swung open.

"Childish?" Calista hiss. Her hair is pulled up in a sloppy bun and her eyes is burning in hatred. It hasn't even been a full twenty-four hours since the secrets were spilled but Aquarius knew it was only going to get bad from here. Aquarius pause and sigh and Calista snarls, "You've been lying this entire time, Aquarius."

"I know." Aquarius reply her aqua orbs shining. "I'm sorry."

"I want you to leave." Calista says with finality.

Aquarius furrow her eyebrows, "I can't just leave."

"Go back to your people." Calista say waving her hand. "You can't be here if I don't trust you. I've been down that road before and it almost cost my friends life."

"You know I'm not here to hurt any of you."

"I don't care." Calista sneers. "Leave."

Aquarius steps forward. "I'm not leaving."

Calista eyes burn and Aquarius clenches her jaw. This wasn't going to be easy. She doesn't move and wait for Calista to make the first move. The air thickens around them and Aquarius didn't know if Calista was going to attack or not. Before she could think further Calista arm was swinging and Aquarius has to step back to dodge the blow.

She growls underneath her breath and tries to grab Calista wrist but the other Rein is persistence when she is upset. She moves her left foot and dodge another blow before ducking underneath Calista feet.

She comes back up and Aquarius finally grab her wrist, twisting it and bending it to her will. Calista screams out and Aquarius pulls her to her front. "Stop." She hiss in her ear. Calista tries to wiggle her way out of the hold but Aquarius tighten her hold on the anger Rein. Calista throws her head back hitting Aquarius in the nose. She loosen her grip and grunt when Calista turns around and punches her in the face.

Fire burns in Aquarius eye as she lift up. She really didn't want to hurt the other girl. Calista charges forward in rage and Aquarius flip her onto her back. Calista grunts and Aquarius straddles her but Calista was not giving up. She continues to buck her hips underneath her. She thrash and her nails swipe against Aquarius chin. The other Rein sneer before grabbing Calista hand and pinning them above her head.

Erik rush up the steps first when he hears the commotion. He charges forward when he notice Aquarius struggling to keep Calista down. "No." Aquarius growl. "Stay back." Calista gets out of her hold and smacks her in the face again. Aquarius hiss and get hold of her hands again and puts more pressure down on her legs. Erik steps forward. It was obvious Aquarius didn't want to hurt Calista. She was holding back and paying for it.

"Stop."

"Fuck you, Aquarius." Calista roars.

Aquarius was rapidly getting annoyed. Calista bucks her hip and turn them over. She tops the other girl and Aquarius relax underneath her giving her all the power. Calista pulls back to strike the other girl but as she looks into the aqua orbs she pause.

Aquarius face was quickly swelling up and her chin was bleeding. Calista clenches her jaw. "Leave."

"I'm not leaving." Aquarius say.

Calista body goes limp and she straddles Aquarius and run her hands over her face. "I want to trust you but I can't and you're going to make me hurt you Aquarius and I don't want to."