Otherside

The older woman prepares the potion. Felix watch with interest. "I thought you said she was a Rein." He ask.

The older woman looks up and hiss toward Felix. Tala ignores the situation and say, "Hurry." The woman nod her head and get back to work. Felix sigh and chooses the keep quiet. He was so close to his long journey finally being over.

He stand besides Din and after a few minutes of silence. The huge man didn't show any interest in the situation. However, Felix was almost shaking in his pants. He was sure the witch didn't like them. What if it was a set up?

"There." The older woman grins. "Black Oaks." She furrow her eyebrows and look into the mystical dust she created.

"That's it." Felix screams excited.

Tala nod her head. Din steps forward and Felix hurries forward afraid of being left behind. The woman wave her hand in a circular motion. The dust wrap around there skin and Felix flinches uncomfortable as the dust tear through his skin.

Before his eyes. He is engulf in the dust and he has lost Tala and Din. "Shit." He mutters shutting his eyes praying this work.

Moments later he intakes a breath and open his eyes. He internally jump when someone is blowing there car horn at him. "Get the hell out the middle of the road." They speed around him. Felix stands on his wobbly feet. He hurries off the street and pukes into the bushes.

He wipes his mouth and notice he is back in Black Oaks. Tala walk towards him and say, "Lead the way." Her eyes glow. "Don't try anything stupid." Din grunts and pushes him forward.

[][]

A soft hand travels up Calista body and this makes her groan with confusion. She shakes her head rolling over not thinking anything of it. It could be Eleanor or Stella. But, the hand continues to draw patterns on her naked back. Before placing naked kisses on her shoulder.

Calista eyes shoot open and she turn her body to find Aquarius in her bed.

Naked.

Underneath the covers.

Calista almost blush. Aquarius smile widely. "Good morning." She say. Calista gulp and shut her eyes at the pain in her skull. She reopen them and stare into Aquarius aqua orbs. Her eyes travel to her plump lips and down to her smooth golden skin.

She looks back up embarrassed and Aquarius sigh. "You don't remember anything?"

Calista shake her head. Aquarius heart sink. She pulls the sheets tighter around her body and lift up. "You didn't seem drunk. I'm sorry...I wouldn't have."

"Wait....no." Calista stops her.. "My actions never give away if I'm drunk or not. This is not your fault."

Aquarius frown. "That's not the point...I thought." She pause. "Never mind. We need to get ready."

"No." Calista grab her hand. "Did I say something? I'm known for getting emotional when I'm drunk...if I did I'm sorry." She then smiles slightly. "I couldn't have said anything too bad if we ended up here."

Aquarius chuckles.

Calista smile widen and she finally feels in control. "My memory will come back. Once I'm sober... but, I'm sure you can help me out."

Aquarius furrow her eyebrows in confusion. She gasp when Calista hands trail across her thighs. She smirk before leaning in and placing her lips onto Calista mouth.

Calista gasp and Aquarius sneak her tongue inside the other Rein mouth. She pushes her back onto her back and hover over her. She spread her legs and connect their naked bodies together.